[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn, this game is too easy if you do all the side missions and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-12-09_00003.jpg (278 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-09_00003.jpg
278 KB, 1366x768
Damn, this game is too easy if you do all the side missions and search for arftifacts.
>>
Then don't do that.
>>
Play Clear Sky then if you're so tough
>>
I've never been a fan of exos. Only a collector. I much prefer the heavy military gear or clear sky outfit.

But still
>finally get exo
>still get plinked in the head and die instantly

>>319529490
Clear Sky was my first Stalker game and left me with very fond memories. I tried to replay it recently but unfortunately corrupted my save. Fuck I wish it wasn't the buggiest Stalker. The faction shit is alright, it has some amazing maps and best faction and it was legitimately hard to get the real cool shit like G36, Bulldog or Exo. I literally didn't even know the Bulldog existed or that you could side with the bandits until much later after playing it
>>
>>319529386
>not using akaban
how does it feel to be a pleb?
>>
>>319529386
Which Stalker and what mods?
>>
>>319530008
that's cop and look unmoded
>>
>>319530008
Looks like vanilla CoP m8
>>
>>319529386
you know, that is kind of absolutely the point.
>>
Install Misery.
>>
>>319529772

CS is pretty smooth with SRP 1.0.6. Played through it twice and didn't run into any crashes or save corruptions. Faction war still has some problems though.
>>
>>319530041
>>319530063
I tough it's modded, don't remember Stalker looking this good, but i might be mistaken.
>>
>>319530008
It looks like it's just vanilla CoP Stalker.
>>
>>319530240
it could be complete mod
>>
All STALKERs without mods get easier once you acquire certain weapons (maybe with exception of Clear Sky who still is kinda hard even in the very end).
>>
>>319530194
Does it change much or pretty much just overhaul and bugfix vanilla? I'm pretty sure last time I played I was using Complete
>>
>>319530240
you're mistaken
>>
>>319530498

CS Complete is using an old version of SRP. SRP is a bugfix mod with some optional addons that can change gameplay, such as the stats of the weapons.
>>
>>319530614
Well next time I'm due for a Stalking fix I'll be sure to check it out. Cheers bud
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.