[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many times have you played your favorite game? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: what.png (325 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
what.png
325 KB, 382x417
How many times have you played your favorite game?

I don't mean playing a sidequest here, a bossfight there, I mean you sit down with the strict intention of playing your game from start to finish

me?

i've probably played fire emblem 7's eliwood's and hector's campaign around 5 times total
>>
Mega Man X probably like 15-20 times start to finish
>>
>>319520614
Metal gear solid series

>MGS 1 = 6-7 times

>MGS 2 = 9-8 times

>MGS 3 = about 5 times

>MGS 4 = about 10 times

>MGS PW = once but about 200 hours put in

MGS V = AGAIN only one but from replaying missions I've got nearly 200 hours and 80% in
>>
>>319520614
I've beteen ocarina of time 23 times from start to finish
Its not my favorite game
>>
File: 1449638666275.jpg (233 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1449638666275.jpg
233 KB, 1280x1280
Nier.

To completion, twice. I'll never do it again.
>>
>>319523076
>how many times you played your favorite GAME

GAME is not plural, this is not Japanese, it is not an "animes is wrong" situation. Game means one singular thing. You just listed off 6 fucking things you dumb autistic pile of worthless shit. You're like a child when someone asks "what's your favorite color" and you list off every single one you can fucking remember. Fuck you.
>>
played through half-life 43 times
>>
>>319523239
>43
>3
well now
>>
>>319523296
epic meme friend
>>
I've played through Contra hundreds of times. Lost count a while ago. I have a gew dozen perfect runs too.
>>
Devil May Cry 3 around 15 times best. It's the game I most played on the PS2 and I played it again after I bought the HD collection.
>>
>>319523329
ty bro
its so nice and epic of you to say that, i like it
>>
>>319520614
I've played Journey only a few times to try and avoid lessening the impact of each playthrough as much as possible. I've played Metroid Prime more times than I've ever counted. I used to be so good at the game cube version that I could lock onto an enemy, fire enough shots to kill it, unlock, and then lock onto a new enemy before the last one was dead. Mostly smaller stuff like beetles, zoomers, sap sacs, etc., but I was a master of the game. I've played Dark souls several times, but I've only beat it a couple of times. I always seem to put off beating the game for some reason. I have two files on my PS3 that are right at the end that I have yet to finish. I've played Symphony of the Night once, and loved every bit of it. I think I 100%'d the map, so I'm not so eager to go and play again.
>>
>>319523203
Calm your tits faglord
>>
Custom robo arena
4 times
>>
> Crash 2
I can 100% it in an afternoon, over the past 18 years I've probably beaten it 50+ times.

> Ratchet and Clank (1-3)
I've beaten each at lest 6 times

> Uncharted 2
7 times
>>
I can't decide on a favourite game. I do 100% Crash 2 at least once a year though.
>>
Final fantasy tactics. Probably beat it 3 times? I honestly can't remember. I started and got through the game multiple times and got sidetracked with other games a lot. I made my own psx hack of the game from tools and resources I found on the ffhacktics website.
>>
Two and a half times.
I work by the same rules I use for rewatching movies and series.
First time - 1 year after first time - 2 years after second time - 3 years after third time and so on. Once those numbers get big enough I might reset it though.

This way they are always kind of fresh, I'm not the kind of person who likes to memorize every line of dialogue in my favourite fictions.
>>
>>319520614
Accidentally just posted this in wrong thread lol. Whatever. Here it is again:
Earthbound: 3 times with lots of random change
Mother 3: 2 times and change
Super Metroid: At least a dozen times
Castlevania SotN: 6 or 7, plus Richter.
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow: 3 times
Banjo Kazooie: 4 times
Perfect Dark: Lots and lots
Sonic 3: A dozen or more
Mario 64: Close to a dozen
Zelda Ocarina of time: Twice in every version released
Zelda LttP: 3

I tend to play at least one of the above titles all the way through any given year in between new releases.
>>
>>319523937
FAVORITE G A M E
SINGULAR
NOT
PLURAL
YOU FUCK
You fit enough of your fucking blog in that post or reach character limit? How was your day anon, any other riveting information you'd like to share about YOUR OH SO IMPORTANT SELF
HUH A YOU A VEGETARIAN TOO €?
>>
>>319520614

>5 times

How many supports do you have? 30%?
>>
>>319523937
I of course play lots of puzzle games too to pass the time. Tetris, Puzzle Bobble, Puyo Pop...and then there's quick pick up and play things like Galaga and Geometry Wars. Arcade style games where you just play when you don't have a lot of time to invest.
>>
I make it a habit to play Valkyrie Profile once or twice a year. Probably beaten it about 15 times and only never finished it once and that was because I fucked up not doing Dipan the chapter it came up. Next chapter no story stuff happened so I couldn't get the treasure. Got bummed, didn't finish it.
>>
>>319524126
Don't have a favorite game. Have lots of favorites. I pity anyone without the life experience or good taste to have only one favorite.

faggot
>>
>>319524315
AND HERE'S MORE BLOGGING BROUGHT TO YOU BY ANON
What kind of coffee do you like
Keep talking about yourself. FaGGOT
>>
File: Chad_daddy.jpg (11 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
Chad_daddy.jpg
11 KB, 211x212
>>319523203

>call someone an autist while your entire post is autistic as fuck
>>
>>319520614
I've played Lunar:SSSC and EBC one after another 9 times. Haven't in a few years now though. It's mostly for nostalgia.
>>
File: lego starfox.jpg (358 KB, 1024x1438) Image search: [Google]
lego starfox.jpg
358 KB, 1024x1438
When i was in grade school all the way up to college I played through Star Fox 64 at least once about every single day, it became a routine. It only takes a little under an hour so it's not a huge undertaking, It wouldn't surprise me to know I've played it a few thousand times.
>>
I've 100% only a handful of games over the years, but the ones I have I've went back to.

My favourite is probably FFIX, Finished it 5 times.

As for just pure number of completions, I think that CTR was the previous record holder at 4 alongside DQVIII.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.