[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever see a company other than Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: the virgin clover.jpg (223 KB, 1628x1080) Image search: [Google]
the virgin clover.jpg
223 KB, 1628x1080
Will we ever see a company other than Sony, Nintendo or Microsoft make a video game console? I've always wanted Virgin to make their own. It would instantly become the platform of choice for /v/.
>>
>What is Ouya
>>
>>319517807
/thread
good going OP.
>>
>What is The Nvidia Shield
>>
>>319517807
>>319518001
I meant a real video game console. One comparable to the ps4 or wii u. Not some shitty cube that plays mobile games.

I'd personally love to see Sega go back to making consoles. They could easily win with Atlus and Platinum.
>>
>>319518051
>I'd personally love to see Sega go back to making consoles. They could easily win with Atlus and Platinum.

do you really think this?
>>
>>319518136
Most of us here only getting the PS4 to play Persona.
>>
>>319517807
What is ouya, honestly
>>
File: 01.jpg (78 KB, 602x454) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
78 KB, 602x454
>>319518051
Don't Asus, Steam, and Gigabyte create Console PCs?

PC have a lot of game exclusives some of them not even exclusive to Steam.
>>
>>319518235
no, not really, not even close. and "most of us here" is a tiny amount of people considering consoles sell tens/hundreds of millions of units
>>
>>319517198
they would have to pull some major publisher to their side who'd make exclusives for them
>>
>>319518235
Not the anon you are talking to, but you need to look up NA sale numbers for Vanquished, Persona 3 and critical and audience perception of the past dozen sonic games. You are literally creating the next Turbografix 16 in your noggin
>>
>>319518051
>Yakuza
>Persona
>Jet Set Radio
>Sonic the Hedgehog
>House of the Dead
>Valkyria Chronicles
>Trauma Center
>Bayonetta
>Ecco the Dolphin
>Crazy Taxi
>Sakura Wars
>Shenmue
>Phantasy Star
>Total War
>Virtua Tennis
>Shinobi
>Super Monkey Ball

If Sega made a new console, it would be the most 10/10 console ever.

Capcom and Sega should team up for a console. Blow Sony and Nintendo the fuck out.
>>
>>319518559
THE FUNKY RHYTHM COMIN' AT YA
>>
>>319518559
Sega doesn't have near the amount of money to make all those games, let alone a new console. They don't have the dev talent either.
>>
What if Valve buy Sega

Not Sega Sammy, but Sega
>>
>>319518698
THIS IS MOST DISTURBING
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.