[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a solid performance from Undertale against the titan th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: vs.jpg (246 KB, 959x676) Image search: [Google]
vs.jpg
246 KB, 959x676
What a solid performance from Undertale against the titan that is Pokemon.

I cannot wait until Underdale goes up against Melee; the ultimate battle between tumblr sjws and /r/smashbros autists.

Which fanbase will be able to rally the most to their side?

Which meme game will reign supreme?

Will it be Tumblrtale, beloved indie title and Tumblr's Game of the Year?

Or will it be Memelee, Sakurai's magnum opus and the autists' preferred fighting game for the past 14 years?

Who do you think will win, /v/?

http://strawpoll.me/6218249
>>
its either gonna die at ff7 or win

by the powers of the 6, i declare this the prophecy
>>
Melee obviously, autism knows no bounds
>>
Undertale won? Great, can't wait to reap the butthurt from this one.
>>
How does it feel knowing Undertale has been winning simply because Tumblr
>>
>>319513913
Holy fuck I can feel the autism incoming
>>
I feel like voting against Melee because it won against Chrono Trigger, but in my heart I know Melee is a better game than Undertale.
>>
Melee have a chance at winning if they can #oneunit the Smash community like they did two EVOs ago. Otherwise Undertale will win for sure.
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-08+at+11.58.30).png (18 KB, 256x96) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-08+at+11.58.30).png
18 KB, 256x96
>>319514562
You know I honestly would've played this game if I hadn't seen the cancerous fanbase. I'm not even mad that they won, I'm mad that they gave a game that's only been out a few months a chance in a poll about "best game ever". Fuck, I'd even accept Skyrim there because it's been a few years. They literally rallied this piece of shit game because they know it's going to die out within less than a year if it doesn't get a sequel. I own this game, now I'm going to refund it because I can't be associated with such autists.
>>
If it wins against FF7 a number of things will happen/be proven:

1. Undertale really is a meme game
2. Undertale's fanbase really is the MLP of vidya
3. Gamefaqs polls really are a sham and a popularity contest (which will cause the ten year olds at gamefaqs to explode)
4. The FF faggots will engage in an autism war with the Undermeme fags
5. /v/ will be assmad no matter what happens
>>
Doesn't Melee still have to beat FF7 and Undertale has to beat Mario 64 or am I looking at this gamefaqs page wrong
>>
>>319516716
dude. maybe stop reading gay shit on the internet so much and you'll be able to enjoy things without worrying about the retards who like them. Undertale's fanbase is cancerous, sure, but for literally everything there is a garbage piece of shit human being who loves it.
Your post reminded me to close /v/ and play some fucking videogames. Thank you.
>>
>>319517112
>3. Gamefaqs polls really are a sham and a popularity contest

say it aint so, an informal, unprotected poll about video games on a video game site frequented by little kids might not be a serious scientific instrument by which we should make choices for the future?
>>
It's already over for Undertale. It's going up against Super Mario 64 next. There is no way it will win.
>>
>>319518952

If Pokemon wasn't enough mario 64 surely won't beat it
>>
>>319518952
This. I'm sorry, but there will be undertale autists that will agree that Super Mario 64 is better than Undertale. If Undertale gets into the finals at all, there will be a demand for a recount, count me on it.
>>
>>319519057
Pokemon never had a chance of winning this poll, so it doesn't matter
>>
>>319513913
What's wrong with Melee?
>>
>>319518952
You do realise that there are literal bots set up with the sole purpose of voting for Undertale? Unless there is an equally cancerous counter-rally of Mario fanbase (is that even a thing?), tumblr will push Undertale forward.
>>
>>319517112
are you insinuating final fantasy 7 is actually good? it wouldn't surprise me that undertale could beat that. ff7 only got popular because it was an early 3d jrpg and there was nothing comparable on the ps1 at the time
>>
>>319519668
And Undertale only got popular because it's a shameless Earthbound clone with nothing but "muh feels" and Homosuck (oh look another work inspired by Earthbound) connections to carry it's sorry ass
>>
>>319520281
ive never played it, but the fact that it is supposedly an rpg with choices that actually matter with combat that isn't a shameless ripoff from dragon quest make it a much superior game than final faggotry 7.

you are a fool if you think both games aren't 'memegames'. you are also a fool if you think simply becoming popular makes a game shit
>>
>>319513913
Melee is going to win. Meleebabby autism and dedication is even greater than those of Underkeks.

The final match up will be Melee vs OoT. Screencap this
>>
>>319520495
>choices that actually matter
It's really lined up to
>kill all or spare all with little dialogue changes
Final Faggotry 7 at least has
>actually strategy in it's turn-based combat
>an original story
>well-developed characters who don't really on quirks
>design-work that wasn't made a 10 yr old in paint

>you are a fool if you think both games aren't 'memegames'
Oh so you're a fucking moron then? Opinion discarded shitlord and fuck off back to tumblr you semon-gurgling whore
>>
>diehard smashfaggot
>literally tourneyfagging melee at the young age of 12 with my siblings

I'll probably vote undertale because make people mad over completely insignificant polls is amusing to me
>>
>>319519668
>implying ff7 isn't the best game in the series.
>implying a gamefags poll is a measure of quality over popularity.
>>
File: 1397578402539.png (374 KB, 596x399) Image search: [Google]
1397578402539.png
374 KB, 596x399
>>319516716
Holy shit you're a colossal faggot
>>
>>319520495
Nier did bullet hell rpgs before and better
>>
File: lmao what 5.png (79 KB, 1155x727) Image search: [Google]
lmao what 5.png
79 KB, 1155x727
Melee will win because those faggots will spend actual money to pay for ads.
>>
How would you fix Undertale so that /v/ likes it?
>>
>>319521636
Put a total embargo on discussion of it that isn't directly related to actually playing the game

that's it

it's a great game people are just fucking sick of it
>>
>>319521636
un-meme it lad
>>
>>319521636
1. Have gameplay be the focus
2. No furfag shit or gay shit
3. Less memes
4. Have waifus
>>
>>319516716
Man you're a fucking loser, I pirated and played it, just finished true pacifist today and I have to say it's a really fucking good game, sure the fanbase is autistic as fuck but I'm able to separate that from the product, it's like people who won't see a movie because Tom Cruise is in it because he's a psycho in real life
>>
>>319522082
gameplay is a meme concept
>>
>>319521782
>Put a total embargo on discussion of it that isn't directly related to actually playing the game

Fucking thank you, I agree completely
>>
>>319517112
>4. The FF faggots will engage in an autism war with the Undermeme fags
yes, make this happen
>>
>>319521593
This is exactly why undertale deserves to win.
>>
>>319521152
no, it doesn't have any of that and it is fucking terrible. there are literal cults devoted to final fantasy, its fanbase has been considered one of the worst fanbases ever, competing with pokemon and naruto for over a decade and you think it isn't a memegame? i live to taste your tears 'shitlord' when tumblrtale beats your nostalgiafueled fagfest

>>319521351
>implying final fucking fantasy 7 isn't more popular than undertale
>implying ff4 and ff6 don't exist
>implying final fantasy is even a good series
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.