[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TitS thread? On Chapter 7. Please tell me the next one is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: LoH-TiTS-SC-Dec-10-JP.jpg (214 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
LoH-TiTS-SC-Dec-10-JP.jpg
214 KB, 500x646
TitS thread?

On Chapter 7. Please tell me the next one is the last. This shit's been stretched to the max. I can't take any more.
>>
There are 9 chapters, 8 is the longest chapter. Have fun.
>>
>>319509176
I also thought the game was over staying its welcome, but at the end I was pleased with the ride.
>>
>>319509176
That sounds painful and was not the glimmer of hope I was looking for anon. Not at all.
>>
>>319509580
Why don't you like it? I've just started that very same chapter and I'm having a blast.
>>
>>319509580
See >>319509287
Hold tight.
>>
File: 1315038053674.png (12 KB, 707x228) Image search: [Google]
1315038053674.png
12 KB, 707x228
chapter 7 was the most boring shit ever.

Have fun running all over the place in chapter 8

>mfw those buggy achievements won't be fixed anytime soon and I don't have real mental closure with the game until I have them all
>>
>>319509895
>Why don't you like it?
Tired of the bland gameplay, boring story/characters, and hell. The third tower is seriously just a straight line. What little exploration the previous ones had is just gone. They've completely given up by this point.
>>
>>319510610
The fourth tower is a little better (though not much), but still, 7 is the low point.

You'll find cloak in the fourth tower, so at least you can avoid pointless randumb battles in chapter 8. You'll be very grateful for it.

I personally consider chapter 9 to be pretty great again.
>>
>>319510786
I don't know, this games had a lot of low points so far. Like, the last area of the prologue. That shit set some serious expectations, of which none were followed through on. Oh sure there was a single room much later in the game where the night vision goggles were "useful" but that was it. Then there was Chapters 1 - 5 falling into such predictable patterns that I've forgotten which order the regions even went in by this point. The reunion was crap. The biblical and deus ex crap is flying off the charts. And one of your party members just decides to fuck right off (I guess its good I hadn't bothered using him since very early on?). I just wanna finish this and get in more Yakuza 5 time and free up space on my PSP for Summon Night 5 already. ...And yes I am getting Cold Steel because I'm dumb.
>>
>>319511727
>That shit set some serious expectations, of which none were followed through on.
Chapter 8 brings back some stuff from the prologue, if memory serves. One sidequest also brought back the "use" mechanic... and it shows up again in chapter 9.

Still, you can tell that they had more ideas than money/time/space.
> And one of your party members just decides to fuck right off (I guess its good I hadn't bothered using him since very early on?).
Yeah, that sometimes happens. All characters come back at the end, plus some "new" ones.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.