[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3 Zelda games. Which one is the best, /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/bge20_vote

Nintoddlers, today's poll brings up the question.

3 of the highest rated Zelda games of all time. A Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Which one is better, and why?
>>
>>319506686
Youre moms a fag
>>
Wind Waker.

We're done here.
>>
I'm more impressed that undertale fags outvoted pokemon fags.
>>
>MM beating LttP

>OoT beating SotN

Typical.

As for your question op, lttp easily.
>>
of the three in that list, LttP

either way I'm butthurt that SOTN is guaranteed to get fucked hard. It's one of the few games in that entire bracket that I'd actually consider a "best of all time"
>>
LttP, easily.

I'm sad SotN is getting dismantled though
>>
>>319507184

symphony of the night is a nice game with a faster pace and greater amount of control than its handheld successors but after the castle flips the level design is a complete mess and so is the game balance

developers admittedly ran out of time and flipped the castle to extend what was roughly a 2 1/2 hour game
>>
>no Minish Cap
>no A Link Between Worlds

Shit list, honestly.
>>
>implying any of these will beat memetale

OoT and LttP gets my vote tho :^)
>>
idk but majora's mask is fucking trash
>>
OoT. But only because Link's Awakening isn't there.
>>
LttP is boring so Majoras Mask
>>
File: HYiNUeE.jpg (43 KB, 683x371) Image search: [Google]
HYiNUeE.jpg
43 KB, 683x371
getttttt dunked on gamefaqs!!!!!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.