[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOILED IT, SOILED IT, SOILED IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: why oh god why.png (331 KB, 520x474) Image search: [Google]
why oh god why.png
331 KB, 520x474
SOILED IT, SOILED IT, SOILED IT
>>
God that's one fucking ugly revolver.
>>
>>319505305
you should see the animations
>>
>>319505305
it looks like a broken half-erect dick
>>
I R8 8/8 M8
>>
>pointless rail
>stupid barrel shit
>8 shots

swat 4 colt python was probably the best revolver in any multiplayer shooter
>>
Valve has completely upturned the metagame with it. It's ridiculously overpowered, and I will bet money that it will be nerfed within the week.
>>
>>319506115
>week
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughingwhores.png
you realize this is here to stay for months so valve can cash in on skin dollars right?
>>
>>319506259
The sad part is that you're probably right.
>>
>>319505241
why the fucking rail on top and THE FUCKING RAIL ON A RAIL on the bottom ?
>>
Volovo plz nerf

This gun is god tier in mg2-le levels of play, people only buy it and they do well
>>
>>319505859
the colt python is too finicky for proper swat work
>>
>>319506430
Because it was designed to be used by police with riot shields where the slide of a semi-automatic might hit the shield and cause a misfire, which is difficult to fix one handed.

Top for optics, bottom for light.
>>
>>319506843
it doesn't come with a rail mounted on top from the factory and valve somehow decided it needed another rail attached to the already existing rail on the bottom of the barrel
>>
>>319506843

>muh realism

but for real tho, this game ain't COD or BF, why tf are there rails if they don't serve any in-game purpose?

I actually have an answer. Worked in the industry and did some freelance 3D jobs and I'm telling you right now the guy who designed that gun is prob one of those liberal arts students whose never touched a gun in his life but saw every single oper8r pic on reddit, mentally jerked to each and every one of em, then designed this piece of shit that serves no function but to look like utter shit.
>>
File: 1422750130001.jpg (253 KB, 996x890) Image search: [Google]
1422750130001.jpg
253 KB, 996x890
>new gun
>new revolver
>it isn't a mateba
shaking my damn head to be honest family
>>
>>319506665
then just pretend that its a Manurhin MR-73
>>
>>319507809
holy shit this
do you know how awesome a mateba-styled revolver would look like, especially when compared to this thing.
>>
Is this a new gun in CS:GO or something? Everytime I try to play it I just get infuriated at "spray pattern" bullshit

>in after git gud
It's not rewarding to learn this game
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.