[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the epitome of the trash that plagues the video game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: battlefront 3.png (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
battlefront 3.png
3 MB, 1600x900
This is the epitome of the trash that plagues the video game industry.

I was talking with my friend, a "hardcore battlefront 2 fan" and he would not stop complaining BITTERLY about how evil EA was and how angry he was about the removed content and what a shame it was that the sequel turned out this bad

and then he said:

>I still preordered the deluxe edition and season pass, haha

He also owned a PS4, what a fucking surprise
>>
>>319505140
You sound a bit booty tickled kuck
>>
Your buddy is a kek, but this game was rushed to meet the Disney movie deadline.
>>
>>319505140
Question. Why does the swbstats say there are currently 48k players (holy shit it was 100k when I checked last week) on ps4 but I can't find fucking full lobbies? I have the jakku map rotation turned off and I still can't find games except walker assault, blast, and supremacy. Is it just a shitty matchmaking system? Also making the jakku map a separate dlc download still divides the community. Free dlc like maps should be a mandatory download.
>>
>>319505140
THIS is what I been saying, everyone think EA are the main shitlord that responsible, but EA is nothing but a tool for Disney.
Disney choose to give it to EA, because they know EA will complete the game before the movie release. They don't give a fuck if EA fuck up, as long as they get publicity for the movie
>>
I preordered it, and have been having a shitload of fun with it. Stay mad keks.
>>
>>319505140
Nice meme!
>>
File: 1448756307142.png (54 KB, 707x236) Image search: [Google]
1448756307142.png
54 KB, 707x236
Battlefront 2015 is the fucking poster boy for regression in game design in the past decade
There are only exceptions to this rule.
>>
>>319509310
No one is mad. No one fucking cares that you like the game and want to jerk your dick in my face about it for a couple seconds. A few people are too busy making posts that go beyond a brief moment of masturbation and make even the faintest use of their brain
>>
Some content is better than no content, and in this drought of Star Wars games I'm not going to pout on the sidelines when the one game that gets released in the last several years doesn't have enough content, especially when it's a decently fun game.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.