[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/, why is this game garbage?,i have been playing the FF series,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15
File: Final_Fantasy_8_ntsc-front[1].jpg (54 KB, 256x250) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_8_ntsc-front[1].jpg
54 KB, 256x250
/v/, why is this game garbage?,i have been playing the FF series, finished I, II, III, IV, IV:TAY,V,VI,VII,IX,XIII and XII-2, and i enjoyed all of them on some way or another, but THIS ONE, god, i'm in the electric tower and i'm already bored, the magic system sucks dicks and the combat is boring, i WANT to enjoy it so bad because it looks pretty good for a PS1 game, but this sucks too much.
The trading card game is coolt tho.
>>
It's the deepest and most rewarding Final Fantasy when you actually get into it, but its too complicated for most people.
>>
On the contrary, it's my favorite one. Hopefully I'll be alive when they decide to do a remake of it.
>>
>>319501159
/thread
>>
>>319501263
>>319501159
Got any tips? i sort of understand the mechanics of the game but they are tedious as shit for me, i know there's a fun game in there and i want to find it.
>>319501445
you can't /thread my thread you fag, this thread ends when i say or when a janitor comes to kill it.
>>
>>319501574
>you can't /thread my thread you fag

I just did mate
>>
I didn't enjoy it at all at first, but the farther I got in the game the better it got imo. Junction system was neat and the story was quality.
>>
Everyone said the junction system was broken
and it was
But i liked it. It was so stupidly broken that i liked it
And the gf learning shit was adictive.
>>
>>319500621

Because it's born of arrogance. It's the moment when stars align. When a small company suddenly becomes big. They are not steeped in the traditions of the genre building their power, so they will do whatever they wish, but they actually have money now to do it unlike small developers. VIII could only happen after VII. They were the top dog! They had made VII! A revolution! A phenomenon! They had made the best game of all time! They would change everything RPG! They were fucking Square!

I hate VIII with a passion. They were drunk with power. It didn't need to make sense. Anything goes. (Also the new guard that was half of the VII developers took over the franchise in VIII. IX being the last game the old guard did on their own.)
>>
>>319501263
I second you mate of my soul
>>
>>319501574

Make sure you draw every spell from a boss at least one time to make sure they don't have a GF.

Most of your magic should come from refining cards and items through GF abilities, not from endlessly drawing from enemies.

Limit breaks have a random chance to activate when your character is at yellow health. Depending on the situation you can risk/reward keeping characters at low health to spam limit breaks.

Story wise, don't take everything Squall tells you in his monologues at face value. He's clinically depressed and doesn't always see or explain things as they really are. Look for patterns and discrepancies in his ideological views and feelings towards events/ other characters if you actually want to understand him as a character. He goes through a big development later in the game, and if you accept everything he tells you as fact, his change won't make any sense to you but there is in fact a lot of build up to it.
>>
Daily reminder that xenogears is the true ff7 and that everything after ff6 is a schism
>>
>>319502547
Thanks mate, i'm trying to rekt the giant monster that blows biggs and wedge away and he kepts killing me, should i grind for a bit? it seems weird to have to grind for a boss so early in the game.
>>
>>319502547
>Most of your magic should come from refining cards and items through GF abilities, not from endlessly drawing from enemies.

only if you can win at the card game
>>
>>319503121
Enemies scale in level, so grinding won't really help anything and will actually make it harder in the late game.
>>
>>319503121

No. Anything but that. Grinding is counter-productive in FFVIII. Bosses scale up every 10 of your levels, I believe.

Just learn the junction system.
>>
>>319503121
There isnt too much to grind.
Draw siren from that giant monster
Try to get str from shiva, so you can increase squall attack power
The most important thing to focus for now is STR and HP, the rest is shit.
Probably increase Selphie PM so she can cast better, but thats it.
>>
>>319503363
>>319503383
So, forget everything i learned from playing the older games then?
This is going to be a hell of a ride.
>>
>>319503202
Not necessarly
I've got all my magic without playing any card game, ever
>>
>>319503519

>So, forget everything i learned from playing the older games then?

Exactly.

Now you know why this game is so polarizing.
>>
>>319503202
OP here
I got fucking addicted to that game, isn't the card game in KOTOR almost exactly the same?
>>
File: 1393979696905.jpg (424 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1393979696905.jpg
424 KB, 1920x1080
The first two discs of content are the best Final Fantasy game ever made. I was having so much fucking fun and it climaxed at the two floating schools fighting at the end of disc 2.

Then everything goes off the fucking rails and slides off into ridiculous shit for the remainder of the game. Gameplay remains solid, but the plot becomes a joke and I was massively underwhelmed by the ending.

A damn shame.
>>
>>319503121
Are you making use of the junction system? Did you get a lot of magic tied to someone's attack? Are you selecting the abilities you want your GFs to learn? Ifrit in particular has some good strength abilities
>>
>>319503535
that card ability never worked for me so I discarded it and the AI cheats at the card game

So my only way to get spells was to draw.

>>319503702
KOTOR doesn't randomly change the rules on you
>>
>>319503702

They added triple triad to FFXIV

It's literally the same card game but with cards based on FFXIV mobs/NPCs. You can play with other players online and random NPCs in the world. Shit is pretty cash.
>>
VIII was my first and favourite FF.
>>
>>319504058
I get most of my cards using Quezacotl's ability to tranform enemy into cards
>>
>>319500621
Play cards a shit ton, refine them into magic. You can keep 5 good cards, typically Brothers, Seifer (small window to get early before Timber) Diablos, and another good one and refine the rest of the GF/Player cards because you can get them back infinitely on disc 4 if you do the CC group quest. The card quests are the best, if not most tedious, things in the game anyway. Making it so you have good rules everywhere for playing is annoying and involves a lot of soft resetting and traveling back and forth, but make things so much easier.
>>
>>319504174
that never worked for me
>>
>>319504103
>RPG was my first and favorite RPG
>>
>>319504201
It's like capturing pokemons, the chances increases the lower the enemy health is
It's also a great way of grinding because you don't get EXP when you transform an enemy, but your GF still gets AP
>>
>>319504328
>the chances increases the lower the enemy health is

which I knew before discarding the ability.

but FF8 has so many bad memories for me I don't want to touch that crap again. Same with MGS2
>>
>>319504058
remember you can get magic by stealing items or, you know, jsut getting items that the monsters drop.
Fish fin, that kind of shit.
>>
File: 169827681.jpg (99 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
169827681.jpg
99 KB, 1080x1080
How were you supposed to know that there was a hidden option?
>>
I never really cared for Final Fantasy as a kid or teen. If I had to play one FF game, which would it be?
>>
>>319504201
>>319504328
it works like Quina eat command i think in ff9 , 25% health or lower, that kinf of shit.
>>
>>319501842
In my second playthrough years later, I went autismal and gave each character their very own GFs instead just switching the junctions every time we rearrange shit. I had to force some GFs to learn shit just so some character can use whatever. I also did a "themed magic" thing for the characters like only Zell has Water and Fire magic, It was fun trying to get into the guts of the game like that.
>>
File: Selphie.jpg (178 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Selphie.jpg
178 KB, 640x400
I'm a hardcore fan with FF8, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Balamb Garden where I would often train with Zell in the training center and help Selphie with the Garden Festival, but one day as I was talking to Selphie, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. She immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave her a confused look and she continued, "We understand that you live on earth and you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" She then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"

This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. She then said, "I talked with Headmaster Cid and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for SeeD, you just have to do...one thing". She then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave her some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" She then said "Cid said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." She giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.

I then agreed and she gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i purchased a gun. I might actually kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.
>>
>>319504572
>jsut getting items that the monsters drop.
>Fish fin, that kind of shit.

but that gets you EXP and levels you up, thus making the enemies stronger thus making it pointless
>>
>>319504596
Play 4, 5, or 6. They are all great.
>>
>>319504596
Final fantasy VI
Final fantasy VII and final fantasy IX are the easiest to digest, if you havent played RPGs before.
Then 4, 5 and X.
The rest comes for more hardcore (well, not hardcore, but they are more weird and complicated)
>>
>>319504849
10/10 pasta
>>
>>319504913

I should stay away from Lords of Shadow, right?
>>
>>319504596
I would say 6 or 7, 10 is a good one because it's a bit more modern but it isn't too different than the older games, every game in the series is drastically different from eachother, so there's lots of options. i personally love 5's job system.
4 is overrated but its also pretty good.
>>
>>319504897
>i want to steam roll an already easy game by abusing Enc-None

Whatever floats your boat, man.
>>
>>319504897
Oh please, then you worried too much.
Ive always played FF8 like that, and i liked it
Probably thats why people dont like it, its because they try too hard to optimize everything
Just enjoy the damn thing, you worry too much. At no point you'll say "fuck, i wish i hadnt level up my characters too much", except omega
And if you care too much about the levels, then just use tomberi stuff.
>>
Anyone else get Lionheart on Disc 1?
Or, if you are on PC or have pocket station, do you get Doomtrain on disc 1?
>>
>>319505213
>Just enjoy the damn thing, you worry too much.

I wish I could tell my younger self that. Now I just hate FF8 and nothing will get me to try and replay it with all the bullshit I dealt with
>>
>>319505251
>Anyone else get Lionheart on Disc 1?
Ye he's like literally the first character u start off with lol did u even play the game?
>>
>the game literally punishes you for leveling up
who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>319504690
i will do that next time i play it, thanks for the idea
>>
>>319505251
A friend of mine did. I wanted to like the pocketstation thing on PC but fuck if it isn't boring as shit. At least the main game had the best minigame in the series.

>tfw SE finally made a Triple Triad game
>tfw it's exclusive to japan
>tfw its a p2w f2p mobile game

Fucking Monkey Paw shit right there.
>>
>>319505465
Dan Green
>>
>>319505465
Someone that wasn't a filthy casual
>>
>>319505465
it doesnt even punish you that hard
>>
File: bewildered homer simpson.jpg (10 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
bewildered homer simpson.jpg
10 KB, 300x186
>get weaker by becoming stronger
>>
>>319504596

chrono trigger
>>
>>319504596
Tactics.
>>
>>319505508
Worst part is when Ellone fucks your shit up with the time thing and you don't know who among your fags has which magic/GF set.
>>
>>319505670
you sure, drawing the best stuff and being level 100 made Shockwave pulsar an instant game over
>>
>>319505951
Maybe you just need to get good?
>>
>>319505951
I have all my characters wiht 9999 hp and after shockwave pulsar i just use megaelexir
>>
>>319505395
>Squall Leonhart
>ultimate weapon called Lionheart
Why the fuck did square have to do it?
>>
>>319506379
I dunno man, it's fucking Squaresoft
>>
>>319506379
>Cloud strife
>weapon called Heaven's cloud
FINAL FANTASY TARDS!?!?!?
>>
>>319506379
Nomura likes lions. See Griever, Red XIII, Kimahri, and Sora's original concept.
>>
But the MC is the hottest video game character ever made
>>
>>319500621
Git Gud

It's the best in the series
>>
File: 1446187182269.png (430 KB, 586x700) Image search: [Google]
1446187182269.png
430 KB, 586x700
>>319501159

This. Its one of the few FF games that focused on gameplay. And people complained because there was too many options and it was easy to break. Which is stupid since every FF game is easy to break. But not every FF game has as much customization as FFVIII.

Squall is also a better protagonist than most since he gets over his loner introspective attitude by disk 2. Kitase even said Squall was based off of what he thought Cloud should have been. And I have to say, he was an improvement over Cloud in my opinion.

The game is not without flaws of course. It still has the typical FF plot twists near the end which fuck up the story. Laguna should have had a much bigger role in the story. And Rinoa is just worthless in every way possible. But all things considered, its still the best FF game when I compare it to all the others.
>>
File: tAG_44889.jpg (47 KB, 500x602) Image search: [Google]
tAG_44889.jpg
47 KB, 500x602
>>319507596
>And Rinoa is just worthless in every way possible.
That is not true at all sir, she made Selphie look better by comparison
>>
>>319500621

>I liked every other game in the series
>except VIII because its boring

People like this have to be lying. How is this game boring but not games like IV, VII and X? They have just as much boring dialogue and weak characters.
>>
File: 1444517492133.jpg (300 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1444517492133.jpg
300 KB, 500x750
>>319508019

True. She also was a catalyst to help Squall get through time compression. But other than that...she pretty much was pointless. She's Yuna on steroids. only purpose for her to be in the story at all is to get Squall to care about something.
>>
>>319508191
They may have that, but at least the gameplay wasn't a chore.
>>
I hate how Squall turns Rinoa crazy in disc 3. He's fucking screaming her name every 5 seconds and has to mention her all the time. Its really jarring. They couldn't drag out that space rescue scene any longer if they tried. Cool character, but fuck.
>>
This was the first FF I played when I was like 12. Literally got all the way to the end of the third disc without understanding how to junction. Was probably the most fun thing to do, just sticking around the entire time
>>
>>319509379
It was my first FF too

It took me until the third disc to figure out that other people besides Squall could equip GF's. No idea how I even got that fucking far.
>>
See: Spoony
>>
File: FinalFantasy_Ilikequall.jpg (102 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
FinalFantasy_Ilikequall.jpg
102 KB, 500x500
>>319508387

>FFIV gameplay
>not a chore

I've never seen a game have so many OHKO mechanics as FFIV on DS.
>>
>>319509681

Spoony has long since outed himself as the mentally unstable manchild he always was.

He's an entertaining comedian, but his opinion on the quality of video games is worthless.
>>
>>319500621
A few problems I had with it:
>junction system is deep but poorly implemented, and suffers from the same flaw the materia system did of making everyone in your party blank interchangeable slates
>Squall, Kiros and Ward are literally the only good characters in the game, everyone else's constant obnoxiousness and idiocy make you want to throttle them
>the game itself had less focus on letting you cut loose and explore the world at your leisure and more on railroading you along its linear story especially when compared to its predecessor
>the story itself started off good as a war between nations with you been "peacekeepers" for hire, but in disc 2 almost instantly deteriorates into generic "save teh world" bullshit

Other than that, it's great.
>>
>>319510224
>He's an entertaining comedian, but his opinion on the quality of video games is worthless.

So just like every other e-celeb "reviewer" ever?
>>
File: 1361079210182.gif (227 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1361079210182.gif
227 KB, 200x200
>never level up
>Play the shit out of Triple Triad
>Refine cards into best spells in the game
>Junction that shit
>dunk on the entire game

it feels good to be overpowered in this game
>>
>>319510736

True, but even less so than the rest due to the fact that he's a degree of mentally unstable beyond the standard e-celeb.
>>
>>319503758
What's funny is that he doesn't actually say that in the original Japanese version i.e in the lava cave he actually says "Is that really something a teacher should be saying?" or something like that. Despite FF8 having a more professional translation than its predecessor its somehow even less coherent.
>>
>>319500621
Because it babbies first encounter with kek, and kids back then don't have the emotional strength yet to handle such things.
>>
File: why_y.jpg (52 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
why_y.jpg
52 KB, 520x520
>>319511443

>western translators use the term whatever any time Squall seems the slightest bit indifferent
>Squall says a dozen different things in the Japanese version

A perfect example of how slight changes in context can have monumental repercussions and completely change your perception of a character. But I shouldn't be surprised. This is the same company that continues to make the worst localizations in history with Dragon Quest.
>>
File: nisa-logo.jpg (18 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
nisa-logo.jpg
18 KB, 500x250
>>319512701
>This is the same company that continues to make the worst localizations in history

Ahem.
>>
File: squareenix_localizations.jpg (758 KB, 971x754) Image search: [Google]
squareenix_localizations.jpg
758 KB, 971x754
>>319512882

NIS makes straight translations with tons of errors. SquareEnix goes out of its way to alter the script in every way possible. And add so much cheesy dialects/accents that it becomes illegible.
>>
>>319507596
>Its one of the few FF games that focused on gameplay.
Then explain why it has so many plot segments and why they're so goddamn long

I mean for fuck's sake it feels like you only get to actually play the game in 10 minute intervals every two hours.

Holy SHIT this game is so slow
I'm mad just thinking about it

>Squall is also a better protagonist than most since he gets over his loner introspective attitude by disk 2
What the fuck? No he didn't. He still constantly thinks to himself instead of participating in the conversation.

Cloud wasn't perfect but at least he fucking interacted.
>>
>>319512701
SEGA "This is what Chaos Control is?" of America begs to differ
>>
>>319513648

>Then explain why it has so many plot segments and why they're so goddamn long
Because its a Final Fantasy game? Going all the way back to the NES/Famicom games, they had more dialogue than other games.

>What the fuck? No he didn't. He still constantly thinks to himself instead of participating in the conversation.
Thinking to yourself isn't being a loner. Everyone in the world thinks in their head to a degree.

It was very awkward design choice to constantly focus on Squall's thoughts. But there's a clear change in his mental state. In Disk 1, his thoughts focus more on being annoyed with other people and wanting to avoid interacting with others. And he focuses more on his own personal comfort.

But near the end of Disk 1 and on to Disk 2, he begins to stop thinking so much about his own hang ups and instead begins dissecting other people's habits and motivations. In other words, he gets over his loner, insular attributes and starts to think of others. Even something like him blowing up at everyone else for talking about Seifer in the past tense, while being poorly written, shows that he is thinking about how others interact. And as time goes on, and Rinoa forces him to talk out loud, he talks less and less in his head.

Its done REALLY poorly. But there is a clear progression of him being less and less insular as the story goes on. Whereas someone like Cloud may talk out loud more, but even into Disk 3 he's still using lots of deflection to avoid directly interacting with people. Even his interaction with Tifa is strained after she nursed him back to sanity and fucked him. Still Cloud just wants to avoid her and everyone else.
>>
was going to buy it for 15 bucks on friday. Is squall really dead after disc 1?
>>
>>319501159
>>319501263
/v/ not being pleb as fuck

something strange this morning
>>
>>319514479
>Because its a Final Fantasy game?
Well no shit, but literally the first two discs you get like NO freedom at all.

It's railroaded to shit, with a bulk of the playtime taken up by the player being able to do absolutely fucking nothing.
You don't even get to really explore any of the world map until the Garden starts to fly, which is HOW far into the game?

Even for an RPG, it's fucking ridiculous. And it's following up FFVII, which gave the player the freedom to explore much earlier and left them to their own devices much more often, for longer periods of time.

>>319514501
No, it's just a fan theory, and a bad one at that.
FFVIII fanboys use it to handwave detractors with "man you just don't get it, 2deep4u"

Even though if Squall were actually dead, it wouldn't make the rest of the plot any less retarded.
>>
>>319514501

If he is, then it makes little sense for him to be tortured.
>>
>>319505009
Wow, you're so cool for recognizing and pointing out a pasta. I wish I could be as cool.
>>
I really don't care what anyone says. I enjoyed FF8 more then all of the other Playstation FF's. 8>Tactics>9>7.
>>
>>319514992

I'd argue you actually get more freedom than most FF games. But it depends on what you mean by freedom. A game like FFVII may have an open world. But it doesn't exactly have free roaming. A lot of the areas you go to in that 'open' world are empty until the specific story event later in the game. Or you have random side quests that don't add much to the game like Fort Condor.

In FFVIII, it also has a very clear progression to the story and you can just focus on that. But there's more stuff to find outside of the main story. Half the GFs in the game are optional and found just randomly. There's also a lot of character development and NPCs you won't even notice unless you explore. Like Zell's mom. You don't even have to talk to her ever in the game. Nor do you have to seek out Zell's journal in his room. But doing both helps develop Zell as a character. Then there's the king's tomb. The story only makes you walk into the second room and grab the sword. You can just leave after that and never do anything else in that whole dungeon. But if you actually explore the whole tomb, you find the Brothers GF.

In short, FFVIII has a lot of optional content you only find through exploration. Which is very rare in the FF series. Its not going to surpass a Dragon Quest game or anything, but its still better than most FF games.
>>
>>319504585
A hidden option that is choosing jack shit, you mean?

I have no idea what that was supposed to be about either.
>>
>>319511443
>Squall wasn't a hilarious aspie in the original script

Then I don't want the original script.
>>
File: squoll.jpg (47 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
squoll.jpg
47 KB, 300x225
>>319500621
>combat is absurdly broken in many ways (GF spam, Limit Breaks spam, card mod/draw grinding, encounter none, etc), the challenge completely disappears if you have even a remote understanding of the game's mechanics
>junction system actively discourages you from using magic (and attacking/spamming Limit Breaks is generally more effective anyways)
>most of the cast is boring and/or obnoxious
>all characters are basically the same in combat sans Limit Breaks, like in VII, except VIII doesn't have materia so there's no reason to "build" characters a certain way
>dull world map, nowhere near the level of charm as VII's or IX's
>world doesn't feel coherent, everything is either a complete mystery or "a sorceress did it"
>plot is a complete mess and goes full retard at multiple points
>forced romance
>poorly developed main antagonist

Definitely the weakest PS1 Final Fantasy. Having said that, I liked the OST, I liked Squall, and I liked the weird/off-the-wall tone. Also the FMVs were pretty good.
>>
All kinds of fanboys are obnoxious shitheads but FF8fags really do have their own distinct brand of retarded with their "anyone who doesn't appreciate the game is just too stupid because the game is so intelligent" fedora tipping bullshit. I don't even hate the game and think it does some things really well, but I don't want to praise this game and be lumped in with shitheads like you who think this deeply flawed mess of a game is a flawless masterpiece.
>>
>>319500621
It's just a shitty game all around.
>>
>>319500621
whatever.
>>
>>319502367
This is exactly why I love both VIII and XIII
Square didn't care anymore about tge typical old-fashioned jrpg formula and decided to shoot for the stars with a massively ambitious project that challenged conventions
And obviously the dumb masses didn't appreciate it
But then again what can I expect from people that will buy every cawadoody for a whole decade
>>
>>319500621
Let me guess, you are one of those idiots who actually spend all their time drawing for magic?

Learn one of the refine abilities and use it to refine the useless items in your INVENTORY to magic instead. This way you DON'T have to spend any time drawing for magic for no fucking reason nor you have to play the card game if you don't want to.
>>
>>319520729
Problem is ff8 was in the psx era so it was up against the best and way more innovative like xenogears. You know the better project that got shit canned because of this piece of shit
>>
>>319522498
>Square decided to invest more in the franchise that became the biggest hit on the ps1
What an unexpected turn of events
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.