[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon's Dogma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>Literally the only game I was looking forward to buy on PC
>Can't because Capcum hates third worlder shtiskin such as myself

Anyone have any experience buying from 2nd middle man like GMG and such? How reliable are they? Do I have to use VPN to activate the game?

Also Dragon's Dogma thread, I guess.
>>
You don't have steam where you live?
>>
>>319498947
GMG is very trustworthy, I always buy from them since it's cheaper.
>>
>>319498947
I live in a third world shithole and I can access the Steam page still.

How do you know you're not able to buy it?
>>
>>319499240
I do. The funny thing is most Capcom games are available too, but not this one.

>>319499314
Do I have to use VPN to validate the key?

>>319499432
Can't even access the store page, said it's not available in your region or some such bullshit. Can access the discussion page and everything else normally though.
>>
>>319499780
No you retard.
>>
File: 1385867383680.png (411 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
1385867383680.png
411 KB, 675x675
This game deserves a sequel
>>
>>319499780
>Can't even access the store page
Well fuck, then nvm.

I've bought from Amazon, GMG and even G2A, which is very shady

no complaints so far, and everything has worked. No VPNs no nothing.

XCOM is banned here in Venezuela and I was able to get it through Steam Trade with a friend

I've also bought Hotline Miami 2 and Civilization V, the latter being blocked here too, through GMG, and again, no problems with the region lock.
>>
>>319499780
Where the fuck are you from?
Steam games aren't region locked for activation outside of two exceptions.
You've got RUS/CIS which can only be activated in Russia and Confederate countries, for those you need VPN if you're from outside those. GMG doesn't sell such keys or gifts.
And then you have the SA/Brazil which also require VPN to activate. Again GMG doesn't sell these.

Then you've got EU/US/ROW keys and gifts which aren't region locked and can be activated anywhere. That's what GMG sells.
>>
>>319498947

If there's no mod support i'm not getting it.

I need warrior to have 6 skills and make it so you can interchange skills and armor on classes that shouldn't be able to use it.

I need to feel what it's like to use leaping stone into skull splitter with a greatsword. I need to be able to use arc of obliteration and combo it into dragon's maw with a greatsword.
>>
If companies don't release games in your region, you are fully entitled to pirate it. There is no reason for a customer to not get something that they are perfectly willing to purchase.
>>
>>319500253
>Dragon Maw with a greatsword

A man can dream.

Can't wait for all those mods that supposedly "balances" Warrior only to make it either super fucking OP or complete bullshit weak.

Honestly, I just want texture mods.
>>
Can't wait for the sex mods
>>
>>319502051

>thinking this game is going to have a modding scene whatsoever

No officially supported mod tools, low install base, not part of a series known for mods, etc. This game will get, maybe, a framerate/resolution unlocker and MAYBE some shit like Gabe's face textured onto a shield.
>>
>>319502303
but the framerate/resolution isn't locked, and the people who like this game are autists, you know, the guys who make mods.
>>
>>319502790

No, people who make mods like that make them because they've got a gigantic pool of people making models, textures, skeletons, remappers, etc and they can easily jip their work. You won't get any extensive mods in Dragon's Dogma. Screenshot this if you want.
>>
>>319502790
Autism only goes so far. If there's no way to implement the shit then nothing happens.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.