[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kingdom Hearts Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (883 KB, 1184x1811) Image search: [Google]
image.png
883 KB, 1184x1811
Is it possible that Xehanort's Guardian is Vanitas seeking refuge inside his heart similarly to Ventus and Sora? We even see Vanitas appear next to young Xehanort in his speech to Sora about his heart being a prison.

Also, Kingdom Hearts thread.
>>
Your picture answers the question.
>that bait & switch with vanitas in Dream Drop Distance
>>
File: 1314029520391.jpg (32 KB, 417x407) Image search: [Google]
1314029520391.jpg
32 KB, 417x407
Kingdom Hearts is more cryptic than the Voynich Manuscript I swear
>>
COME
>>
>>319498215
The Guardian is already heavily implied to be Terra
And Vanitas appearing together with YX is more of an implication of Vanitas being inside of Sora than the other way around
>>
>>319498215

I wanted to say no.

Vanitas is the dark side of Ventus' heart, but he is kind of his own character.

I'd love if Vanitas makes a return. It's great hearing HJO VA a dick, and you can tell he enjoys being the bad guy.
>>
>>319498668

>Guardian is implied to be Terra

Where did you get this from?

Ansem seeker of darkness is Terra's body, and his heart is still in his keyblade armor, so I don't know how the guardian could possibly be Terra.
>>
>>319499031
Dream Drop Distance, when Riku defeats Terra the Guardian extends his hands to him, Riku extends his in response and says "To protect the thigns that matter", which is what he said to Terra when Terra performed the ritual with him in Birth by Sleep, before the fight Riku also mentions how looking at Ansem makes him remember of Terra, after Riku says that the Guardian pulls his hand back like he understood what Riku said, probably Terra managed to manifest himself a little while Ansem was unconcious from getting beaten
>>
>>319499031
>>319499231
Also no, his heart is not in the keyblade armor, only his rage
In the secret ending of BBS Terra's heart was still inside Xehanort fighting over possession of the body
>>
>>319499330

If it was just pure rage in the armor, I dont know how it was sentient enough to figure out who Sora is, and then stop itself from attacking?

Maybe I should replay DDD
>>
Aqua is beautiful!
>>
>>319499031
>>319499231
It wouldn't surprise me if it were something like the power of Terra's lingering heart being held and used against his will as a dark entity
Not that it matters anymore, as technically at this point in the story Terra should be whole again with Ansem and Xemnas defeated right? Same way MX came back?
>>
>>319499330
Well i say rage because i think too much of Rage Awakened, but it's his mind in the armor, like Xehanort himself says, "Your body submits, your heart succumbs, so why do your mind resists!?"
Because apparently there's a difference between mind and heart, i dunno, i always found weird how he's able to talk with Sora in KH2
>>
>>319499576
too bad her english voice is absolutely terrible
>>
File: 1389923579858.gif (506 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1389923579858.gif
506 KB, 500x375
>>319499923
Shit, meant to >>319499559
>>
File: Kermit_the_Frog.jpg (19 KB, 225x260) Image search: [Google]
Kermit_the_Frog.jpg
19 KB, 225x260
Everyone's hyped for the possibility of Marvel or Star Wars characters in this game.

You know what Disney property I'd love to see in the game?

This fucker. Think of how badass it'd be to see him as one of the missing Keyblade Masters alongside Mickey, hopping wildly all over the place with a banjo-keyblade.
>>
>>319500048
The 7th keyblade wielder is either Elsa or Xion
>>
>>319499931
Yes, but she's beautiful despite that setback!
>>
>>319500048
I always forget Disney owns the Muppets. They'd be good as summons.
>>
>>319500131

Wait we know who all 7 are? I've missed something.
>>
>>319499931
It's quaint in its own way.
I mean being a Disney joint KH has a tendency to use actual screen actors as VAs for some roles. Some take to it, others don't.
>>
>>319498215
What the fuck is that thing he's holding. Is, is that some s-sort of weapon, like their idea of an axe or something?
>>
>>319499330
>>319499559
>>319499231

Beings in the KH universe are made up of 3 parts

The heart Which was the major focus of KH
The physical body or shell which was the focus of KH2
And The soul, which is what will be the focus of KH3.

The body is a vehicle created at birth
The heart is developed from memory chains as the person experiences new things and interacts with people
The soul is basically the immortal base of a person's persona that binds their heart to their body.

The guardian would be Terra's imprisoned heart. His chain of memories that formed his "Terra" persona and connected him to ven and aqua

Unyielding will would be Terra's soul, the base of his persona, His loyalty, determination, and drive to protect his friends.

I think
>>
>>319500218
Sora, Riku, Kairi, Aqua, Terra, Ventus and the 7th that we don't know yet.
I am pretty Yen Sid said it wasn't Axel
>>
>>319500339
Mickey counted himself in DDD, Terra was counted out because he was on team Xehanort
>>
>>319500471
Donald and Goofy will morph to form Goofald and they will be the 7th
>>
At this point. I want 3 to give us a bigger mindfuck than what DDD did
I want even crazier shit to happen just to revel in the madness
>>
>>319500778
I agree. I want some Kojima tiered hecticness that just blows the fuck out of everyone, yet still makes perfect sense.
>>
>>319498215
>We even see Vanitas appear next to young Xehanort in his speech to Sora about his heart being a prison.
This was addressed in the Ultimania, it's just Ven's heart reacting to Xehanort's presence. Basically it was part of the foreshadowing that it was Young Xehanort (as if it wasn't obvious) as well as a call-back to BbS.

>>319500273
>And The soul, which is what will be the focus of KH3.
>The soul is basically the immortal base of a person's persona that binds their heart to their body.
Hmm.
Someone hasn't read Secret Ansem Report 4

Also the rest of your post was pretty wrong.
>>
>>319501223

So maybe it's the flipside

Maybe The Guardian is Terra's Soul, and his heart is actually in his armor.

It would make sense, considering the guardian is always tethered to ansem, and they can't be separated, or Terra's body would die.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.