[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So after this year kinda just let us down with new RPG choices,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Startscreen.jpg (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Startscreen.jpg
2 MB, 1600x900
So after this year kinda just let us down with new RPG choices, I went back to play some good old Morrowind and enjoy a new playthrough with some cool mods I haven't finished.

And good god damn, this game always makes me happy. Just everything about it is so good.

I've put like, 150 hours into this since I installed it, and building my own city and making deals around the country to import rare gems and materials so I can sell them back at a profit like some rich trade baron is fun as fuck, living on top of treasure rooms stacked to the ceiling.

Also worked my way up to the Arch-Mage of the Mage's Guild so that I can topple the whole thing in the name of House Telvanni and lord over whatever is left.

My only major qualm right now is: I can't think of a cool enchant for my Ebony Halberd, and my quest to collect every book in the game is taking a while.
>>
>>319496552
You're probably having more fun than anyone here. Wish I could get into this game...
>>
Go find the sunken ship full of pillows, then go steal every other pillow in Vvardenfell and make a pillow fort just outside Balmora.

I did this once to good effect
>>
>>319496552
I'm genuinely glad that someone is able to enjoy this game that much.
>>
>>319496936
>Wish I could get into this game...
Have you like, tried?

When I started, I fell into the normal "Man, I know this beginning part so well that it's hard to find the motivation to continue", but once I started doing some new quests I just got wrapped up in it.

>>319497045
I collect a LOT of different things, but pillows aren't one of them. Gems, all ash statues, Dwemer coherers, Dwemer coins are a favorite of mine, and a shit ton of other things.

Really, I just make so much money that I tend to not sell most stuff because it's more fun to just keep and display.
>>
Daggerfall shits all over Morrowind.
>>
>>319497813
Eh. Daggerfall isn't a bad game by any means, but let's be real: You get 100% the same effect by playing Ultima Underworld, with the benefit of it actually having an ending and not being the same content over and over.
>>
>Going to a place
>Decide to walk into a random Daedric Shrine along the way
>Fucking Daedric cuirass just chilling behind a door.

Delicious.
>>
>>319497813
No, it doesn't.
>>
>>319496552
>Install Morrowind again
>Download all the mods I want, not many though as I don't care about the appearance of the game so just some rebalances and patches
>Make a High Elf Apprentrice born Mage.
>100% weakness to magic + elemental weaknesses
>Kill some random bitch orc and take her orcish armour
>Sell to nerds in balmora
>Make some spells
>Resist magicka spells
>Go get boots of blinding speed
Ahhhh magic is fun
Floating up and spamming destruction spells at nerds, opening difficult locks like it's nothing.
Out healing trap damage/fatigue via easily made potions/spells.
Fuck I missed this.
>>
>>319499504
I love how useful alchemy is even if you don't blatantly abuse it.
>>
>>319499650
I have promised myself I won't turn myself into a demigod of infinite stats.
But I sure as hell am gonna make me a fuckload of useful potions.
>>
>>319499504
I tend to ignore magic altogether. I always prefer Spears as weapons, but I tend to end up training the shit out of my magic skills so I can become the Telvanni Archmagister and stuff.

But really, I love that point at the end game where I'm wearing all Constant Effect gear that I didn't custom-make (because crafting balance mods), but I found myself.
>>
>>319499847
I haven't Alchemy'd at all.

I just use awesome gear.
>>
Does anyone have any suggestion for well made dungeon mods? Things that add particularly well crafted or really cool, challenging dungeons with rewards?
>>
>>319497330
On second thought, I don't. I dont understand how OP can like such a fucking repetitive game.

To each his own, I suppose.
>>
>>319502260
You came back an hour later to say that?
>>
File: 45779427.jpg (31 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
45779427.jpg
31 KB, 249x243
>That gentle, comfy orchestra in the background while you explore the forested swamps
>>
I still haven't done my edgelord massacre run.
>daedric armor
>daikatana
>drain fatigue, drain strength, drain HP magics
>kill everything in my path city by city
>leave all corpses stripped
>>
>>319503618
There's a mod that is in the works that claims to overhaul the whole way the game plays (Chaos Heart, look it up and get hype, and then lose hype when you realize it's just gonna be a lot of waiting)

I'm thinking of what kind of build I want to try for that playthrough.

Maybe an Unarmed Monk, or a full-N'wah Ashlander run with only Chitin/Bonemold armors.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.