[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking hatchet shitters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Fof.png (133 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
Fof.png
133 KB, 460x215
Fucking hatchet shitters.
>>
Fucking /v/ shitters, you probably all love running around like a retard with the hatchet.
>>
Pash the whishkeh.
>>
>>319496326
Hey OP

I need to ax_ you a question
>>
FUCKING HATCHET SHITTERS
FUCKING VULTURES PICKING ME OFF AFTER A BATTLE
>>
>>319496326
>load the game up
>they changed it so now you nearly have to come to a full stop for decent accuracy

oh god

WHY
>>
>>319498489

It was always like that, learn how to walk and shoot for accuracy on the move.
>>
>>319498489
Just hold shift to walk.
Close quarters combat is best combat, although.
>>
neotokyo > synergy > age of chivalry > dystopia > fistful of frags
>>
>>319498968
agree to disagree
>>
>>319498968
>dystopia not number 1
Damn nigga you fucked up. Synergy was my fucking shit.
>>
>>319498739
>>319498852
I know that, I've playing this game for months

they must've patched it in the last few days though, your accuracy boost (even with shift) is severely delayed

all this does is give melee babies more of an advantage
>>
I think the bow is pretty much the only weapon in this game worth using. I wish they had an arcade version of this game that played more like Call of Juarez gunslinger.
>>
>>319499253
I'm playing it now and you're right, but I'm not sure if it's always been like that.
If it was a patch, then that's pretty shitty.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.