[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know, when moot left, I knew 2015 was going to be a shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1443133740800.gif (736 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1443133740800.gif
736 KB, 600x338
You know, when moot left, I knew 2015 was going to be a shit year. I didn't think it would turn out to be this disappointing though. Every game has been overrated garbage that you can't critique because that means you're just part of another overrated garbage's fanbase and your opinion doesn't count.

I can't even think of something good that happened this year at all.
>>
>>319493064
Please stop using her to shitpost with.
>>
/a/ shit
>>
>>319493064
>you can't critique because that means you're just part of another overrated garbage's fanbase

this is hardly a new concept
>>
File: banished cc.jpg (899 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
banished cc.jpg
899 KB, 1920x1080
>>319493064
skylines, prison architect v1, massive banished mod, undertale

if you think 2014 and it's gay bull GOTY was better, do us a favour and stick with anime
>>
>>319493064
It's been a great year for WRPGs though. Witcher 3, Bloodborne, Pillars of Eternity, etc.
>>
>>319494097
bloodborne is a japanese action RPG
>>
Why do weebs suck moot's cock so much?
>>
>>319494436
it's a board culture thing, normalfags can't understand
>>
>nnb shitposter
who cares what this faggot has to say
literally kill yourself you closet pedo
>>
>>319494175
Nah, just because it's made in japan doesn't mean it's belongs in that genre.
>>
>>319495281
its hardly WRPG though
>>
>>319493064
I never watched NNB. Can you please describe this little girl?
>>
>>319495462
She wants to paint what happened back then black
>>
>overrated garbage that you can't critique because that means you're just part of another overrated garbage's fanbase and your opinion doesn't count.

Why does this matter? I mean, what do you care if other people discard your opinion? You could've simply said all games released this year is overrated garbage, but then you added that in.
>>
>>319495617
Can she talk? I've seen a ton of webms and gifs of her but I've never really seen her move her mouth. I've seen her show signs and stuff but that's it.
>>
There were some good niche Japanese game localizations - Brandish the Dark Revenant, TitS:SC, Yakuza 5, the first 2 Umihara Kawase games, Fatal Frame 5, and Xenoblade Chronicles X all came stateside this year. As for new shit...eh, Bloodborne and Splatoon are pretty cool I guess.
>>
>>319495960
She talks all the time.
She's the eccentric little girl. Like Yotsuba, but not as autistic.
>>
>>319495738
because it just makes threads for games hugboxes. Have an issue yo uwant to discuss about BB? You're a salty PKek, what about Splatoon? You just hate fun and are probably a normie for hating lolis. MGSV? Forget it, this is Kojima's master piece and you have no idea what it means to be a director. Halo 5? LOL 343.

its just annoying
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.