[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bioshock Infinite thread? I thought it was really good. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 54ybi.jpg (60 KB, 249x353) Image search: [Google]
54ybi.jpg
60 KB, 249x353
Bioshock Infinite thread?

I thought it was really good. I've never seen a game able to tackle so many complex subjects like racism, the evils of religion, and quantum mechanics in one tight, cohesive package. I really don't understand all the hate behind it.
>>
>>319492786
The fact you took the time to type out the exact opposite of what the game did tells me you know damn well why it is hated.
>>
>>319492786
I only have two issues with the game.

I don't like that there's not a final boss.
And I don't like fighting o' girl's mom halfway through. (AKA spongeboss Squarepants.)

Everything else about the game was pretty good.
>>
>>319492786
it was really good
>>
>>319492786
>fishandafishhook.jpg
>>
>>319492786
The plot was so deep and complex. It's one of the better written games that you can play.
>>
The game isn't as bad as people made it out to be. But it's also not great.
>>
>>319492786
>le generic multiverse story

so deep

multiverse has been done to shit
>>
>>319494725
It's not bad.
It's not good either.
It is painfully mediocre for a game that had a trailer that promised so much more 6 months prior to release.
>>
>>319492786
>I've never seen a game able to tackle so many complex subjects like racism, the evils of religion, and quantum mechanics in one tight, cohesive package.
Strong bait
>>
File: 1449342735140.gif (156 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1449342735140.gif
156 KB, 260x187
>>319492786
Prepare for the shitstorm, OP
>>
>>319492786
I know, OP, it's le total package. Don't let these 4chan trolls get you down!
>>
I love Bioshock. Also Infinite. But always know that this game could've been SO much more complex and awesome.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.