[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This game. Holy fuck this game is awesome. I know I'm late
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: SouthParkTheStickOfTruth.jpg (83 KB, 256x324) Image search: [Google]
SouthParkTheStickOfTruth.jpg
83 KB, 256x324
This game. Holy fuck this game is awesome. I know I'm late to the party but this game is so fucking fun. I know it came out last year but this is the most fun I had playing a game all year. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. Can we talk about it? And why is Kyle so ridiculously broken?

>Use the attack up ability
>Same turn use his special Elf Arrow attack
>Literally one shots every fucking thing in sight
>>
I'm so hyped for The Fractured But Whole
>>
The game was entertaining and hilarious but gameplay wise it kind of sucked. The game was just way too easy.
>>
>>319487839
It's good as a South Park "experience", although the gameplay is mediocre and there's pretty much no reason to replay it. I pirated it and enjoyed it, but I can't honestly see someone paying full price for it.
>>
The false ending is the funniest thing I've experienced in a long, long time.

I still can't get over it and the credits rolling sealed it.
>>
It's a western JRPG with South Park references. It's a 7/10 at best.
>>
>>319488876

I actually enjoyed the gameplay. Gave me an old school RPG feel to it
>>
>>319490059
It's just too fucking easy. I played completely blind as a mage and breezed through the second half of the game just spamming that fire bomb final skill.
>>
>>319489676

What's the false ending?
>>
>>319487839
Great, but it was really short and lacked overall content. For a south park game it was a 10/10 and a lot of fun though
>>
>>319487839

Never played Paper Mario huh? Yeah it's a fun Paper Mario clone and it's South Park but there's one huge problem - Fan service the game. They focused too much on making it recognizable for fans instead of writing an interesting story, which we all know they could have easily done. It was fun but after 2 hours of nothing but old jokes from the first 5 seasons it gets stale and you want something new.
>>
Really entertaining, however it's to easy and is lacking in depth like:
>Gear for whole team, not just main
>Better unique effects on weapons/armor
>Resistances/unique monster tactics

Still, very ejoyable
>>
>>319490829

They rehashed all the old shit and they didn't even kill Kenny... Fucking bastards.
>>
>>319491483

Matt and Trey got bored of killing Kenny after season 5. They only do it when they have an excuse to mock themselves for it like with the Coon and friends trilogy.
>>
>>319491754

That's perfectly reasonable, but if you're going to make a game that basically revolves around past events in the show then you might as well kill Kenny in some spectacular way instead of just making him a zombie and making you kill him.
>>
>>319490465
If you don't stumble onto it by self-inserting or not, depending on the context you wont ever find it as funny as you should.
>>
File: 1448065261002.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
1448065261002.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
>>319488750
heh

fractured butthole
>>
>>319487839
They wanted Jews to be OP in the game like they are IRL.
>>
File: Cartman_burning_cloud.jpg (223 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Cartman_burning_cloud.jpg
223 KB, 1366x768
>>319492438

Instead they made fatass OP
>>
>>319492683
Except Jew and Kyle is objectively a broken combination by the last phase of the game. If you have the proper equipment you can spam plagues of Egypt and Kyle's archers back to back repeatedly while replenishing your points to do so again the next turn and locking enemies down with shit tonnes of status effects at the same time.
>>
File: cloud_480x480.jpg (53 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
cloud_480x480.jpg
53 KB, 480x480
>>319490452

It's just like every JRPG ever where you get one ability that completely breaks the game. Like Knights of the Round from Final Fantasy VII for example
>>
It's an incredibly fun game. My favourite part is when you fight underpants gnomes while shrunken down and next to your fucking parents.

The gameplay isn't amazing or anything but as far as a television show videogame goes everything about it is perfect. Really looking forward to Ravaged As Whole, the superhero stuff in the show is cool.
>>
>>319493623

>Ravaged As Whole

Are you from North Korea or something where censorship is key to happiness?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.