[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
STALKER with ALL maps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: header.jpg (47 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
47 KB, 460x215
Is there a mod for Call of Pripyat that brings back most or some of the maps from the previous two games?

I've tried BGM last night and it adds a lot, but the storyline is overhauled too. I'm wanting the full landscape and a generally vanilla style, graphical/atmosphere updates are great too though.
>>
Call of chernobyl
>>
>>319485915
Call of Chernobyl, enjoy!
>>
Also as far as I know I think you need a legit copy of COP
>>
>>319486275
>>319486260
I tried that one too, but it feels pretty incomplete. I installed a fistful of the addons too, but it still feels pretty damn empty. Barren maps with not a whole lot going on. Limansk is only like one apartment block.

>Arsenal Overhaul 3
>Absolute Structures
>Absolute Nature
>OWR 3
>Nanohud + better Heli sound + German merc voices
>>
File: 1415391307439.png (779 KB, 745x900) Image search: [Google]
1415391307439.png
779 KB, 745x900
Call me a faggot, but I'm sort of enjoying Lost Alpha so far. The maps have been switched up and edited enough for me to make it feel fresh. I'm not very far and the only thing that irritates me currently are the cut-scene like crap. It doesn't fit.
>>
>>319487420
I actually tried that a few months ago too, I don't remember much other than Garbage/Cordon. Does it have any upgrade system or crushing bugs/glitches?
>>
File: 1398452166116.jpg (182 KB, 678x800) Image search: [Google]
1398452166116.jpg
182 KB, 678x800
>>319487763
It has an upgrade system that is pretty much Clear Sky's. Important designs to make, but I generally roll with the same. Whatever ends up with UGL's on assault rifles, etc etc. I'm about to head back into the Research Institute to remove Cheeki Breeki then go into Yantar. The only major gamebreaking bug that I know is that if you kill any Sin before you go into those giant tunnels and they knock you out, you die. No cheats can fix this.

I'm otherwise a huge fan of the little weapon inertia they've added.
>>
>>319486621
>feels pretty damn empty
that's the point of stalker retard
>>
>>319488408

Wow, that's pretty damn cool. I just looked at the map on the moddb page and that's fucking crazy, it'd take thousands of hours to scrape this game clean.

How does it perform graphics wise? How does it look? I'm used to CoP's X-Ray 1.6, and if LA works with any of the environment/nature mods? I also read that you can use cars....
>>
File: 1398433153137.jpg (419 KB, 1020x746) Image search: [Google]
1398433153137.jpg
419 KB, 1020x746
>>319488958
It's honestly pretty great looking for a mod. Also, very damned taxing. Best bet is to turn off god rays, grass shadows, and a few other things. You'll probably know what you have to turn down.

Running a retard-strength computer though, 6700k i7/2 gtx 980 ti's, however, it's pretty damned beautiful. A bit dreary, but beautiful. Makes me miss CoP and Absolute Nature 3 Lite. I don't know if there are any right now, however I've not looked into it. There should be at some point, seeing as LA is completely standalone.

Also, a note on cars. Yes, but holy shit those are hilariously buggy as well. Apparently worth it to keep one, if you can afford the gas. Tons of storage and they're very damned fast. They drive as if on ice, though.
>>
>>319488763
He probably means by no activity, which is true. CoC is made more as a baseline for other modders to add stuff too. There are massive areas of the map that are nothing but empty buildings/landscapes for a modder to add a camp or town, campaign spot, etc.
>>
File: 7years.webm (1013 KB, 840x524) Image search: [Google]
7years.webm
1013 KB, 840x524
>>319487420
>>319488408
>>319489336
Did they release the Dev cut yet so I can be disappointed with the piece of shit they're giving me yet again? Not going to touch that shit with a pointy stick again until that's out.
>>
>>319489336
>They drive as if on ice though.
Yeah I figured. There was a car mod back during SoC that sent people into low-orbit when you hit a rock.

My 560ti 2gb died so I've been running off my laptop right now, a Y500 with an i7-3630QM and a 750M, which runs most games pretty damn good. Even SGM ran half-decent around 30fps on High, though that mod seems awful buggy.

I basically burned 300 hours into MISERY 2.2 and finally decided I'd exhaused all of CoP's limited map size, despite how well made that mod is.
>>
>>319487420
I got some weird bug at that monolith base where the game crashes every time right as I'm about to speak to the patriarch and I haven't touched it since.
Shame, I actually liked it up to that point but it's just too buggy still.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.