[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking for some missed fps games of last gen and was wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1430932100158.jpg (62 KB, 640x325) Image search: [Google]
1430932100158.jpg
62 KB, 640x325
looking for some missed fps games of last gen and was wondering if this was any good.
>>
File: eye-strain-2.jpg (38 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
eye-strain-2.jpg
38 KB, 960x540
Do you feel like going blind?

If so, go ahead and play it.
>>
Had more fun with the demo then the full game
>>
>>319486229
how's the gunplay in it? That's all I'm looking for at the moment
>>
>>319485885
desu i had fun with the game. also because i had friends.
i hate dubstep too. but it fit.
>>
>>319487498
>i hate dubstep too

I like skrillex

and that song that he made for the game
>>
>>319486229
That bloom is ridiculous.

Game bombed. A shame because it wasn't that bad but it was Starbreeze's worst game.
>>
File: right.jpg (31 KB, 555x644) Image search: [Google]
right.jpg
31 KB, 555x644
>>319486846
The gunplay? Fucking great, a solid FPS with some good graphics.

The bloom is cancer however.

I actually do wish we'd gotten a sequel though, I wanted more urban areas and bigger levels.
>>
>>319485885
Not sure, my eyes are still recovering from seeing screenshots of it.
>>
Hard Reset is p.fun if you don't mind linearity.
>>
>>319485885
No.
>>
Get Singularity and Inversion, two pretty sweet gimmick fps/tps if you havent.
>>
>>319485885
The multiplayer was fantastic, but it's dead now. Campaign is mediocre at best.
>>
i had this game but i accidently bought it and then i left it at the game stop and i went back and they sold me pikman and then i called themn but i caleld mcdonalds and they didnt have any big macs so then i was at game stop and they sold it to me but i dt on know where it is so for you id say it would be a good fit but for me i just need a large medium doesnt fit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.