[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you want in a sequel to this gem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Facade.jpg (30 KB, 350x347) Image search: [Google]
Facade.jpg
30 KB, 350x347
What would you want in a sequel to this gem?
>>
>>319485407
Hability to fuck her,
>>
keking chad
>>
Melons
>>
>>319486278
>>319486379
These
>>
File: ZN7X3.gif (244 KB, 474x544) Image search: [Google]
ZN7X3.gif
244 KB, 474x544
>>319486379
you mean Trip, right? you didn't forget my name, did you anon?
>>
>>319486525
uhuh.....yeah...
>>
>>319486525
Sure did Chad. Where's that sweet ass you call a wife?
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
>>319487268
have at 'er chum
>>
>>319487268
You know what? Anon, that's it, you need to leave.
>>
The planned sequel to this was actually going to have sex no joke
>>
Is there a single character in video games who could defeat Trip who thinks it's time for you to leave?
>>
>>319487415
Melon
>>
Literally the exact same game, but with a million times as many possible reponses and different outcomes/conversation lines.

I fucking love the gameplay, the character, and the atmosphere of the game, but it's so limited it's not funny.

If a sequel did ever come out, I wouldn't care if it seriously just was the exact same game, as long as it had more work put into what the character responded to.

As it is, 99% of the game, unless you say something very obviously generic like "I think you are correct trip" or "This picture makes me think of romance", then the characters will just say "uuuuhhhhh" or "hahahah you're so funny". It's ridiculous.

We have the technology and programs that can carry on conversation as though they were a real person, all we need is voice actors.

I'm not asking for a reply to literally everything, like, I don't expect them to be able to have a full conversation about the zombie apocalypse or whatever, but there's so many different ways to reply to the questions they ask, and they only response to like 3 of them. Not to mention the purposely make it limited. "Adam, yes or no, do you think it's wrong for someone to listen to the other? Just yes or no" comes to mind.

Fantastic game, but VERY limited. Fix that, and it's perfection.
>>
>>319485407
Just another kind of scenario really. I honestly love the game and just want more. If they could just keep or tweak the actual system a little bit and just make more stories with it, that'd be great.

If we're going on a similar thing, parent(s) and child instead of a couple?

Maybe talking to somebody in the hospital and their family and or nurse/doctor? Maybe it could be about doctor assisted suicide?

I dunno, but I think there's other things you could do with this.
>>
When I insult them I want them to do something other than simply stand there and act like I pulled my pants down and shit on the floor.
>>
>>319485407
Genghis Khan as an actual NPC who is in their house.
>>
More horses.
>>
>>319487776
Are you me? that's exactly what I want.

I'm definitely into the whole 'interactive story' thing, but what I like about Facade is that there is a clear 'win' state and obv a few different loss states. I love the idea of using emotional intelligence to solve a game, but the game really doesn't work at all in the current context-- the late reactions, the bad voice acting, and the limited responses just throw it away.
>>
>>319488878
they have different reactions but i understand the one you're addressing
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.