[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know any games similar to TF2? I'm really enjoying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: memes.jpg (29 KB, 363x290) Image search: [Google]
memes.jpg
29 KB, 363x290
Does anyone know any games similar to TF2? I'm really enjoying it, I just feel that the competitive side of things are a little weak.

I love the core gameplay most of the time, and the trading and economy I think is an amazing feature. I've actually made a little money off margins and shit.

So I was wondering if you fuckers knew of any decent competitive games out there, that wasn't a MOBA or a pinpoint accuracy game like CS:GO.

Overwatch looks good, but I'm not sure if that's going to go as well as people hope. Blizzard have done some odd things these past few years
>>
>>319482956
No one?
>>
tf2 is unique
>>
>>319482956
I heard Dirty Bomb is kind of similar
>>
>>319482956

Fleshed out competitive matchmaking is apparently in the works and is supposedly nearing competition

Although, it's according to valve-time, so who knows when they get around to it.
>>
>>319482956
Overwatch def looks good imo
>>
File: 2015-12-04_00-12-15.png (270 KB, 1269x713) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-04_00-12-15.png
270 KB, 1269x713
>>319484669
According to insiders, competitive matchmaking is coming early 2016
>>
There is no popular class based competitive shooter I'm aware of but if it's any consolation they're apparently planning to release competitive on December and the actual matchmaking screen has been leaked and accessible through console commands. 6v6 is confirmed and it's implied to have either Highlander or 9v9.
>>
>>319485127
>December
Nope, early 2016
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/3txfa1/b4nny_has_mentioned_during_his_stream_today_that/
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 435x435
Any Game made by a B-rate Gaming company this year apparently.

>Paragon
>Paladins
>Overwatch
>Battleborn
>Etc.
>>
Looks really cool, had no idea about these plans

Lastly, is the TF2 economy good to trade in right now. I've made profit, but people are saying I should packup for CS:GO?
>>
>>319485767
Compared to when the Mannconemy first came out the prices are massively inflated. Like almost 10*. If you've already got your foot in the door enjoy; but if you can't don't worry as all the big traders with full backpacks are dirty fucking jews anyway.
>>
>>319486313
Yeah dude, just making the most out of little margins and have traded up to my first key recently.

I really enjoy it, but apparently unusual trading is shit, but something I'm looking forward to.

Any idea what it's like?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.