[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did you guys think i liked it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: Halo_Collection.jpg (32 KB, 299x345) Image search: [Google]
Halo_Collection.jpg
32 KB, 299x345
what did you guys think

i liked it
>>
>>319481408
Does it even works by now?
>>
>>319482241
It has worked fine for a while now.
>>
File: no.gif (967 KB, 319x240) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
967 KB, 319x240
No more Sanghelil Nudes?

Surprise.
>>
>>319481408
i played about 5 minutes and got bored
>>
It's great, especially playing the campaign with a friend in co op.

They botched the matchmaking but it's fixed now. Plays fantastic now that it works.
>>
>>319481408
I never played Halo 4 and am thinking about buying this. I don't want Halo 5 because I played it at a friend's place and thought it sucked. Also it doesn't have split-screen.
>>
File: 17626057895379009832.jpg (504 KB, 669x1098) Image search: [Google]
17626057895379009832.jpg
504 KB, 669x1098
>>319482909
Got ya covered
>>
File: 1449396664707.png (526 KB, 918x889) Image search: [Google]
1449396664707.png
526 KB, 918x889
>>319485668
>you will never have a sangheili gf
>>
Playing it right now actually.
>>
It's a great deal for $60, same with the Gears HD remaster, a lot of fun.
>>
>>319482241
Its worked since at least january, It worked for me since early december, but i was one fo the few
>>
>IS IT ON LE PC YET XDDDD

fuck those fags who come into halo threads just to say that.
>>
File: mdqx494.webm (235 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
mdqx494.webm
235 KB, 720x404
I finished H2A yesterday.

The soundtrack was my favorite part.
>>
>>319481408
Campaign plays like Spartan Ops. New Area then waves of reinforcements. New Area then waves of reinforcements. New Area then waves of reinforcements. Pretty shameless about it. It even has a drawn out elevator sequence.
>>
>>319487506
Some PCbros are cool tho.
>>
Been playing a shit ton of halo 5, plat team arena and slayer, diamond FFA and SWAT.

Does halo MCC have the same control scheme across games, and is the multiplayer alive? I'll buy it right now if i'm not having to switch control types every match since apparently it switches from game to game
>>
>>319488096
>Does halo MCC have the same control scheme across games
Mostly? There are different mechanics, and most of the differences has to do with those. So for instance Halo 3 uses the left bumper to swap between grenades, while Halo 2 and Halo 4 use the dpad. Halo 4 also uses the left bumper for sprint. And X is used for special items and spartan abilities in Halo 3 and 4 respectively. But pretty much the same more or less.

>is the multiplayer alive
I mean I've been playing it most of tonight and have been getting into lobbies so yeah I guess.
>>
>>319488096
How do you like Halo 5? Haven't picked it up yet.
>>
>>319490198
not him, but I've been playing the games and reading the novels since 2001, and I really like 5.

The main probleeem is that the story in campaign feels like half of a longer plot, but tje campaign levels themselves are fine and what's in what story is there in 5 is handled a lot better then it was in 4, 4 made john and cortana act way out of character and ruined rampancy, 5 handles it all well.

MP wise, it's the best since 2. The gameplay has a lot of changes, but they are good changes, unlike in 4, even if the changes affect the core gameplay morre then thee onees in 4 did. Also, the weapons are the most balanced they have ever been. Litterally every gun is worth using, and not just iin ultra speficic situations. The SMG and storm riflee are beasts, the needler is the best it's ever been, the plasma pistol damage wise is CE tier, the AR can actually hit shit at BR ranges if you burst with it, etc/
>>
>>319490198
Multiplayer is good, story is the worst and campaign overall is fun.

All DLC will be free, if you want to master a shooter i would say buy it, it will take a while to get good at it tho.
>>
>>319482343
>>319486861
please stop lying, yes it works but no it is not working as intended, there are pages upon pages of bugs and unintentional balance changes still unfixed.

Playing online does not mean its fixed
>>
>>319490198
Multiplayer is great. I'm fucking addicted to Breakout for some reason.
>>
>>319491310
>story is the worst

Mind explaining why you feel that way? 90% of the people who say this either don't know what they are talking @them not liking the villian, or are buttmad it's not just hunthetruth, which is also bullshit because halo 2 and halo 3 weren't like their ARG's either.
>>
>>319483580
>Plays fantastic now that it works.
do you mean it plays well because matchmaking works because besides that the game is still buggy as fuck

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2nab7g/updated_mcc_buglist/
>inb4 reddit
it is a quick google search to find it and they had the nicest layout
>>
>>319492281
more then Half of those bugs arent even a big deal
>>
>>319491745
>>319491310
>>319490951
Awesome, can't wait to get into it!
>>
>>319492778
because reddit does not care about the real bugs
this a site just listing bugs in halo ce
http://www.halobugs.com/
don't you dare tell me some of these bugs don't fuck up the game.
>>
>>319493125
>Change the weapon spawn 90 degrees
>High priority
kek
>>
>>319491762
>it's not just hunthetruth
Well, they advertised it as this. Just like the Batman V Superman movie (SPOILERS AHEAD). At the end they team up to beat Doomsday, why even call it a "versus" movie.

Too little to almost non-development of blue team. Too many missions as Osiris (Buck is cool tho)

You may be right,it may not be the worst, but they advertise it at something that it isn't and hype kills these things.
>>
>>319493565
>top of the site says halo CE purists
they are autistic but they have found almost every glitch in CE I wish someone was autistic enough to do the same for the other games.

Also the reason its high is because its easy, still does not change the fact that there are glitches where you fall through the floor or the map does not load
>>
>>319493967
Like, you aren't wrong but ilovebees and iris, and even halo 2's "fight for earth" and 3's "believe" campaign were all either totally irrelevant to 2 and 3's plot or was misleading to it as well.
>>
>>319494296
I wish the map not loading textures was a feature you could turn on in a custom game mode. you could make mazes and have to shot the walls with a plasma pistol to find your way through
>>
>>319494723
well once they fix it they can make it a feature, I would not mind that, sounds like a fucking fun game mode when you know your going into it
>>
>>319493565
343 said it'd be like the original, it isn't
>>
Anyone wanna do some spartan ops or go through a campaign?
>>
>>319491762
One of the biggest problems for me was that none of the main characters were interesting. Blue Team was a pointless addition story wise as they did absolutely nothing and had no personality. Osiris wasn't much better either. Locke didn't seem the least bit interested in his job because of how flat he acted. The same goes for everyone else besides Buck, who had the beginnings of a character but not fully realized. The supporting characters weren't much better either. They either behaved very strangely or just never got any screen time.

The other problem was the pacing. The game just took off and never slowed down to explain itself. At some point, I just stopped trying to figure out what the fuck was happening and it was pretty early on. I think the game had the Uncharted 3 problem where the sets came before the story.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.