[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any newcomers want to play HOTS? https://battle.net/recruit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: truu.jpg (111 KB, 800x482) Image search: [Google]
truu.jpg
111 KB, 800x482
any newcomers want to play HOTS?

https://battle.net/recruit/K9M999GN9V

Get ready 2 have fun
>>
this game is fucking garbo fuck off nigger
>>
>>319480151
you haven't even tried it
>>
>>319480183
i hit 40 a few days ago and it's just inferior to every other popular moba out there.
>>
>>319480817
having 2k hours on dota 2, I'm done with the constant shitty attitudes of players in other mobas. It is far less rampant in HOTS and the game is fun to play both in casual play and ranked.

Playing heroes like Cho'gall over VOIP is fun as fuck
>>
not saying it isn't fun but it just feels way less competetive than other games of the genre.
it's just a decent time waste but nothing that makes me want to get better.
>>
>>319481335
valid points
It's the least competitive of the bunch. If you want to have fun and skip the tedium of last hitting, it's pretty cool.

Characters like Abathur, Cho'gall and Lost Vikings help keep it interesting
>>
>>319481046
>Shilling this hard
>>
>>319482860
Once you hit a wall in HotS though there is no going back. There isn't really any sense of fulfillment or improvement at all in that game and you can't really try alternate strats since 90% of talents are shit and it is almost always extremely apparent what the optimal talent build is.

I put a shit ton of hours into HotS, but might never play it again. I'm so burnt out on it and content comes out so slowly for it that there just isn't enough.

It's sad that it won't be until sometime in 2016 before they even add another mode. A game like HotS should have had Smash Bros tier amounts of alternative modes and options. Instead they tried to go full on esports.
>>
>>319483315
That's weird because Smash Bros. also went full on esports with 1v1 and ranked.
>>
>>319481046
are you me?
>>
>>319483475
It didn't sacrifice anything in the process and it approached that after all the content already existed, rather than before.

HotS was done to be a more simple MOBA and has the potential to be tons of fun and allow for all sorts of modes.
>>
>>319483850
HotS was a shitty mod for SC2 that they turned into a full fledged game for some unknown fucking reason. Blizzard loves fucking-up I guess.
>>
>>319483315
How is that not true for every game once you know the ins and outs of it?
>>
>>319484249
A lot of games have room for improvement. You can pretty much master a character in HotS in ten matches.

Plus there is little to no variety or potential for new strats and builds in HotS. It's the same stuff every game.
>>
It's Dota 2 or nothing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.