[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you press the button, the games in red will never exist. If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: press the button.png (212 KB, 1744x1598) Image search: [Google]
press the button.png
212 KB, 1744x1598
If you press the button, the games in red will never exist. If you don't press the game, the games in green will continue to never exist.
>>
>>319470738
No and I'll kill anyone who tries
>>
>>319470738
>pretty bad stuff on both sides
Don't press just to save Zelda U
>>
the only good one on the right is okami 2

DMC5 would just get rushed again, everything else would be plain shit
>>
Fuck no. If the button remains unpressed there's still all the Platinum titles in the world to ease the pain of DMC.
>>
All the games in red are either sequels to garbage games, remakes of games I already played or on a console I never plan to own.

I would however like it if Okami 2 became a thing, I kinda liked the Devil May Cry series too so I gues I'm pressing the button.
>>
>>319471194
>platinum
>every game is short and rushed as fuck
>they re-use the same mechanics over and over
>cutscenes and QTEs out the ass
>platinum is good guiz I swear

lol okay
>>
>FFVII
Should never be remade. If you can't FFVII for the PS1, you're a casual faggot who needs good grafix to enjoy games.

>FFXV
Backstreet boys in a car. Not FF.

>KH3
Autism.

>LoZ Wii U
Always hated Zelda.

>NieR
First one sucked. Drakengard is the worst game I've ever played. Platinum is only good when Kamiya is involved.

>Shenmue III
Movie game.

>TLG
Pretty much a nongame as well.

I'd press the button. All of the games in green would actually be amazing, except for Fez 2 of course. DMC5 would probably be decent since DMC4 was the second best DMC. Fallout Online I don't care for. Star Wars I also don't care for. Rest in green would be day one purchases.
>>
What happens if i press button and hold it?
>>
I will murder everything just for Legends 3.
>>
>>319470738
I won't press the button.
Nier is my favorite video game and Kingdom Hearts II is one of my favorite video games ever, and I legitimately think every single 3D Zelda game is one of the greatest games of all time.
Meanwhile, I'm not very big on any of the games in green. I do like DMC, Silent Hill, and Mega Man Legends from what I've played (DmC and Mega Man Legends 1 and P.T.), but not strongly enough to prefer having them released with the others cancelled.

Furthermore, even if I don't press the button the green games could still happen someday. I would rather the possibility be there than for the games to get cancelled. I mean, Kamiya DID ask people in polls what games people wanted him to make, Okami 2 and a new Devil May Cry included.
>>
>>319470738
>sequel sequel sequel sequel and more fucking sequels

Where's the button to cancel all of them?
>>
>>319470738
>No Agent on green

one job mate, one job
>>
Red list looks way better than green list save for a couple of them like Legends 3 and DMC5. The button remains unpressed.
>>
>>319470738
Pff, easy as shit decisi-
>NiER Automata
FUCK
>>
>>319470738
>I don't give a shit about anything on either list...
Wow gaming is dead
>>
>>319471449

>what is limited budget and dev time offset by endless replayability
>what is "easy to learn, hard to master" and "don't fix what isn't broken"
>name a single one that isn't Bayo1 and doesn't purely use button-mashing sequences for increased hype
>he doesn't want more style along the substance

Stop posting anytime.
>>
I would give up everything on the left just for silent hills. The only thing worth giving a shit about on the left is The Last Guardian and those faggots have had a decade to make the shit.
>>
>>319471868
>all those excuses
lol

How many more shovelware games does platinum have to release before you realize they're a terrible studio?

>name a single one that isn't Bayo1 and doesn't purely use button-mashing sequences for increased hype

W101, I'll even toss MGR as a bonus
fuck those QTE filled abominations
>>
>>319470738
>can delete tlou
I would do it for the sony tears
>>
>>319471489
lol
>>
File: 1434665302127.png (202 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1434665302127.png
202 KB, 500x500
>>319470738
The only games I've care about are KH III, NieR Automata, The Last Guardian.

Therefore, I do not press the button.
>>
Holy fuck I would
Fuck Weeb shit also Fallout Online would be great
>>
File: 1425955283489.jpg (9 KB, 228x210) Image search: [Google]
1425955283489.jpg
9 KB, 228x210
>>319470738

>Released: Okami 2 and MM3
>Cancelled FF7 Remake, XV, and Zelda Wii U

Not often one of these stumps me.
>>
Definitely would not press
>>
File: consider the following.png (101 KB, 688x387) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
101 KB, 688x387
>>319470738
Games worth playing on the left:
>Final Fantasy VII Remake
>Final Fantasy XV
>Kingdom Hearts III
>Legend of Zelda U
>Nier Automata
>The Last Guadian

Games worth playing on the right:
>Devil May Cry 5
>Mega Man Legends 3
>Okami 2
>Silent Hills
Wow, hard choice.
>>
>>319472093
>Shovelware
I know you want to seem cool to all the frogposters but even Korra has more mechanical polish than fucking Batman.
>>
>>319472581
>Final Fantasy
>KH
>worth playing

hmmm
>>
>>319470738
>FFVII Remak
Worth saving, even if it's episodic it'llstill turn into a good game once all the parts are out
>FFXV
Worth saving
>Zelda U
Definitely worth saving
>NieR 2
Worth saving
>Shenmue 3
Definitely worth saving
>TLG
Definitely worth saving

>DMC6
Worth it
>Fallout Online
Fuck no
>Fez 2
Fuck no
>MML3
Would be decent but overhyped
>Okami 2
Worth it
>Silent Hills
Might have been great, we'll never know
>Star Wars 1313
Not worth it.
>>
File: 1411214471157.jpg (87 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1411214471157.jpg
87 KB, 520x520
>>319472581

6>4
>>
>>319470738
cancelling all this japshit alone worth pushing the button
>>
>>319470738

Zelda Wii U cancelled?

Fine with me if we still get the NX version.
>>
>only lists bad games on the left
>only lists amazing games on the right

....is this supposed to be a hard decision?
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (1 MB, 474x360) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
1 MB, 474x360
>cancel zelda u
>uncancel legends 3
STOP
>>
>>319470738
Fucking hammer that shit.

I mean seriously?
>a shitty remake
>a shitty game
>an even shittier game
>I don't give a shit
>all right this one's a shame, but omelettes and eggs
>Shenmue has always been a boring as fuck QTE-fest
>not a single fuck was given

On the green side the only one I don't care about is Fez 2, the rest all have at least the potential to be awesome.
>>
1313 was going to be a dull Uncharted clone in space, but since it got canned, people like to give it some undeserved "WHAT COULD'VE BEEN" legacy
>>
>fez 2
>fallout online
Do you actually think anyone here would ever give a shit about either of those?

Mega man would probably suck and star wars isn't worth it. You'd only be doing it for DMC5, okami 2 and silent hills.

Left side is the clear winner.
>>
>>319470738
I'd press the ever loving fuck out of that button, the only game I'd miss is shenmue 3.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.