[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.aerisdies.com/ >You can save Aeris in the rem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: aeris.jpg (110 KB, 338x319) Image search: [Google]
aeris.jpg
110 KB, 338x319
http://www.aerisdies.com/

>You can save Aeris in the remake
>This causes the plot to change and ends up fucking over the world in the end
>Sephiroth turns out to be a crazy deranged person when you finally meet him in the crater who has no idea what he's doing and barely knows who you are
>You kill him, Jenova takes over you mentally and has you kill Aeris then the planet is wrecked and she wins

Who else wants FFVII:R to do this or something similar?
>>
Doesn't Cloud get purged of his Jenova cells at some point? Or is there some specific reason for Sephiroth not bothering to manipulate him after summoning Meteor?
>>
>>319468876
thanks a lot OP, I clicked on that link while my mom was in my room and now she's going to spank me
>>
Won't happen, for one because her living would change too much of the plot and that would require too much work. And also, they will probably make it more apparent that Sephiroth is the true villain, since he has such a huge fanbase and making him look like a pawn would anger too many of them.
>>
>>319469363
When he falls into the life-stream it burns away Jenova's cells. That' is the popular theory anyway.
>>
>>319469831
Yeah, I always took that whole bit as Cloud being "reborn" in the Life Stream of the planet. Kind of a cheesy metaphor, but it works none the less.
>>
>>319469667
>would require too much work
they completely changed the game into a beat 'em up, if they go that far there's really nothing that's off the table.
>>
File: stealth boner.png (9 KB, 688x597) Image search: [Google]
stealth boner.png
9 KB, 688x597
>>319469526
c-can you ask her to spank me next
>>
anon they are turning FF7, literally FF7, the holy grail of all hipster games, into a chasecam console game

do you really think they're going to honor any aspect of the games original spirit, or the desires of any fanbase?

this is about selling a product to high schoolers, and that's all it will be
>>
>>319470079
Well, they made a bunch of new assets based on the old ones and put them in the FFXV engine, which is some work, I suppose.
>>
>ariesdies.com

nostalgia'd as fuck.
>>
>aerisdies
this was the first site where i could find hentai as a kid.
>>
>>319468876
Nice. This was my go to site for hentai when I was 12-13.

Don't know how I found it in the first place.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.