[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demon's Souls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 256x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 256x295
Back when this came out, I didn't have the time to play this game past Tower Knight.

Since then I've beaten all the other souls games except this one.

Is it worth going back to finish?
>>
>>319466519
Yes. It is the best Souls game, after all.
>>
>>319466519
Yes, its great dude.
>>
>>319466519
So you've played it, still own it, and clearly like the series. Why the fuck not finish it? Did you get stuck? Are you trying to weasel your way out of playing it?

Anyway long story short yes.
>>
>>319466519
Yes, though I replayed it recently and had a hard time of it because I was so used to mechanics from Dark Souls and Bloodborne that I had to relearn how to play Demon's Souls again.
>>
>>319466519
It's the best one
>>
File: 1449364900992.png (96 KB, 708x900) Image search: [Google]
1449364900992.png
96 KB, 708x900
>>319466519
Absolutely!
>>
File: 1449451683704.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1449451683704.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
>don't own a ps3
>there will never be a remaster
>>
File: 1390886784060.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1390886784060.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>All bosses have their own unique movesets and puzzels.
>none of them are just late game enemies that you fight early on.
>No 'open world', so everything is segemented. Naturally god tier level design ensues
>Difficulty comes from enemy patterns instead of just throwing 700 enemies at you
>Weapon upgrading system ensures that anyweapon can be made to serve any build, albeit in different ways.
>Art design is absolutely god tier.
>Has an actual story with cutscenes in conjunction to doing a lot of story telling through the world itself
>Most memorable NPCs.

All the Souls games are good in their own way but I find Demons to be the best in all regards.
>>
>>319466519

Yes. Play it. Beat it. Enjoy it.

It's the least refined game in the series, but holy fuck does it make up for it with some really great ideas and atmosphere.
>>
>>319466519
Yeah, sure. Just know that the weapon upgrade system is horseshit and you shouldn't feel bad for using the wiki to look stuff up. Also be prepared for 60 second load screens and frequent dips to 20fps.

It has the best music and the most concise story in the series, so there's that to look forward to.
>>
Alright, I'll dust off that giant black cunt and pop the disc in.

>>319467167

I didn't have time for it because of exams. I forgot about it until I played Dark Souls in 2013, the constant stream of new souls games kept me from going back to it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.