[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinion on this site?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2qtx0mv.png (117 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
2qtx0mv.png
117 KB, 500x412
Your opinion on this site?
>>
>>319465409
It's somehow a bigger shithole than /v/.
>>
>>319465409
The mods are fucking lazy there
>>
Never heard of it
>>
>>319465409
>GUYS! I HAVE PRROF THAT CJ AND TOOMY ARE IN GTA5. I SAW BIGFEET AYYLIENS! NEW GTA 6 MAP REVELEAD. WILL GTA6 BE ON PS3/XBOX360?!?!?!

The site is cancer, and mostly composed of 10-13 year olds.
>>
Pretty cool. I get all my mods from there.
>>
Better and funnier than /v/ because they actually talk about games that matter and not Japanese bs games or gay RPGs.
>>
Literally worse than Reddit.

Posted there a few times.
>>
>>319466359
You re wrong
That are gta 5 youtubers
GTAF is mostly hating on GTA V for 2 years now
>>
teenagers, white boys trying to act black, actual black people and nostalgia fags
>>
I used to browse the forums back in the mid-late 2000's. Back then, it was full of sperglords that complained that GTA SA had too much hip hop and too many black people and how GTA 3 was the best because "muh edgy mute snake protag" and "le classy mafia". I don't know where the forum is at today, but judging by what I know about GTA players in general is that the site must be full of middle schoolers.
>>
>>319466839
I remember this one regular back in the day who had a Claude fetish. He said he wears the same leather jacket and cargo pants the GTA III protag wore, every single fucking day.
>>
>>319465409
>good mod source
>talk with known modders
>cool site design
>big community
>many topics
Avoid the IV and V forums tho, you ll just get cancer
>>
I've been on that site for 11 years and I am a part of the 'behind the scenes' group.

They're all a bunch of elitist faggots who look down on everyone else and need to get a life.

It's good for GTA news from leakers/hackers and mods, though.
>>
Yeah the behind the scene group is rly big and there are stupid elitist fags
Same with /v but you dont need an account to post here
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.