[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We act like normalfags >I think Call of Duty kicks ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: RIP JonTron.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
RIP JonTron.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
ITT: We act like normalfags

>I think Call of Duty kicks ass
>I purchase the majority of AAA titles every year, and I judge my purchase based off of IGN, YouTube, and the game's graphics
>Any game that isnt Sony or Microsoft is completely irrelevant, despite my narrow minded preferences
>DLC is justified, especially if it is required
>>
>Where is the romance option? Romance is always the best option of an RPG!
>Ewww, this alien looks gross! I bet it's evil!
>Wow, this alien is hot! There should be more of this!
>>
>>319465360
That's a nice thread you have there, Anon.
Who hurt you ?
>>
I think Oblivion and Skyrim are good games.
>>
Contributing

>I make threads where I can circlejerk about how much cooler I am than the average person
>>
Why were you bullied at school, /v/?
>>
>Ew 4chan is scary full of manchildren who post CP and gore
>/r/4chan is the best its like 4chan except only the good posts xD
>>
>>319466067
I wrote fanfiction, and was condescending towards anyone that approached me.
>>
Fallout 4 is GOTYAY
>>
>>319465965
The fact that nobody is enjoying themselves on /v/
>>
>>319465360
Is that Markiplier? What the hell happened to him? I don't think his LPs are very good but damn son. You don't need to go down like that.
>>
this game got an epic metacritic score xD idk why you guys hate it so much lol
>>
>>319466067

Luckily I wasn't because I always was a big guy, but I never had success at sports because big = tall and fat as a sumowrestler
>>
File: 1449364091605.jpg (175 KB, 637x643) Image search: [Google]
1449364091605.jpg
175 KB, 637x643
>>319466472
Nevermind, old news.
>>
File: 123456435342.png (48 KB, 234x311) Image search: [Google]
123456435342.png
48 KB, 234x311
>tfw I was in a Walmart and hear some lady genuinely confused about what the Wii U was
>thought it was a handheld like the 3DS
I didn't think it actually confused people THAT badly
>>
>>319466472
File name you dumbass
>>
>>319465360
Those are some fancy IV pumps
>>
>>319465360
I don't get it. Why isn't Nintendo considered normalfag? There are like a thousand well-adjusted Nintendofags here.
>>
>>319466067
I was just about to become the next target of everyone in my class, but I managed to pass the ball to another poor guy and stayed safe.

I regret nothing.
>>
>>319466262
Sounds like you fucking deserved it tbqh familia
>>
>>319466609
Youre a big guy
>>
>>319466067
Funnily enough I was fairly popular at school despite being a weird introvert. I was bullied exactly one time and it was when I moved across the country in middle school. It was hardly bullying though, nothing came of it. I was just harassed by some kids until one of them apologized to me and the rest made fun of him and then they ran off. Ended up hanging out with them a few times later on and gave them a hard time for trying to pick on the new kid.
>>
File: jewess.jpg (207 KB, 439x666) Image search: [Google]
jewess.jpg
207 KB, 439x666
>>319465360
>I'll not sit idly by whilst total strangers have fun playing video games that me feel uncomfortable
>I'm going to whine and whine until the whole goddamned industry capitulates.
Anon you're starting to sound like someone
>>
>>319466241
And yet gayddit crossies still come here to make ebin meme threads and flip their shit when you quote them with a simple ">>>/reddit/"
>>
anime is for degenerate manchildren and pedophiles who will never EVER get laid

all they need to do to become better people is to just b urself imo s m h t b h f a m
>>
>>319465360
Wow...

I unironally enjoy the shit out of Black Ops 3. I took a gamble on it and I'm surprised at how much I enjoy the multiplayer. Come at me, /v/.
>>
File: 1279363188606.png (149 KB, 275x304) Image search: [Google]
1279363188606.png
149 KB, 275x304
keep hiding behind the power weapons Anon, you know you cant win legit
>>
File: 1449609956366.jpg (20 KB, 392x339) Image search: [Google]
1449609956366.jpg
20 KB, 392x339
>"mw2 is a classic, dude!"
>>
>>319466067
I wasn't bullied, I was just kind of quiet. I had lots of friends but would rather sit by myself.

A friend told me once that if anyone shot up the school, it would be me.
>>
>>319466067
Because I have aspergers, and I didn't know how to react to people who were fucking with me in a way that didn't make people want to do it more.

At first I tried to tell them to gtfo, or use a witty comeback, but I shattered under pressure, and ended up looking like a moron.

They told me to ignore them, and that always made it worse because people on the spectrum have a hard time controlling body language, so it was very obvious I was trying to ignore them.

After that I got a "MAYBE HE SHOULD STOP DOING THINGS THAT GET HIM BULLIED" from the principal. This was in front of my dad, who almost punched the bitch right there, but I tried to do it anyways. Hid all my hobbies, powerlevel
looked like it was zero. Didn't matter. When you're wierd, kids can detect it like they're dogs, and there's nothing you can do about it.

For a while, I took BJJ classes, and started trying to goat them into fighting me instead, so I could break some limbs and then claim self-defence, but once they caught on to what I was doing it stopped working.

It went away as I got older and gained more emotional control. The biggest issue with bullying was that the stress made it so I broke down, and no "anti-bullying tactics" worked.

The closest thing I found to an effective way to beat bullying was to use the Stone Cold Steve Austin "WHAT" chant, but that when someone was trying to bully a sibling of mine, not me.
>>
File: GaB.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
GaB.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>319469326
>For a while, I took BJJ classes, and started trying to goat them into fighting me instead, so I could break some limbs and then claim self-defence, but once they caught on to what I was doing it stopped working.
>>
>>319465819
half the threads on /v/ are about the fucking romance options bruv
>>
>>319465360
>ITT: We act like normalfags
>ITT
oh, so we were already being playing?
>>
>>319470256
>were already being playing?
literally epic
>>
I own a console
>>
>>319466067
Not really bullied besides some kids teasing me a bit for like a week or so before my mom complained to the school, but it seemed like no one really liked me and later on in high school only tolerated me out of pity
Probably because I may have been a tiny bit of "that kid" back when I was younger pre-high school but, not nearly anywhere on the level of shit you read on /v/ threads, but when I think back on a couple of things I was a little shit at times.
Probably didn't help that I'm part french and I was in school right when US-France relations dropped to an all time low when France didn't follow the US into Iraq.

When I got to high school I mostly just kept to myself and would spend the majority of my time alone.

>>319469961
why are you posting GaB m8?
>>
>>319466067
I was quiet and hung out with black people
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.