[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does /v/ like him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: matthewpic_400x400.png (126 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
matthewpic_400x400.png
126 KB, 400x400
does /v/ like him?
>>
>>319445297
No Matt, we don't like you. Go away.
>>
>>319445297
OMG!!! I love le meme man! xD
>>
>>319445297
Stop treating the board as a single entity. I personally like his videos though.
>>
I'm sure there are people here who like him and people here who dislike him since this is not a hivemind with one shared opinion, shitposter-kun.
>>
>>319445297
He likes Peace Walker so he's cool in my books.
But in all seriousness, I think he makes entertaining, thought out and analytical videos with solid editing.
>>
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
File: 1405058211930.jpg (10 KB, 211x244) Image search: [Google]
1405058211930.jpg
10 KB, 211x244
>>319446290
>liking Peace Walker
>>
I disagree with him on MGR, but I like him
>>
stop shilling your own shitty channel you goddamn fucking kike
>>
Hi Matthew
>>
>>319446290
>entertaining
lol
>analytical

Yeah that's the point, he's a fucking automaton and only actual fedora tippers who think games like MGS or dark souls is art suck him off.
>>
>>319445297
>Hello ladies and gentlemen
>Hello ladies
Fuck off Matt you SJW pandering inclusive progressive cultural marxist. Did you know what the percentage of REAL gamers who are female is? You say ladies and gentlemen as if it's 50/50 but it's not. I've dated a few girls that were pretty far left and the heated debates stop very quickly because they stop being leftists once you've been dating them and having all of these heated arguments with them. If you know what you're talking about and you're passionate about it then they crumble very quickly. Any fun that you might get out of having heated debates with lefty women is always temporary at best because if you really care about what you believe then you end up naturally converting them because they get emotionally overwhelmed by how ridiculously intense you get about this. The problem is that so many men today are kind of effeminate and they don't really give a shit about their beliefs, if they even have any beliefs, so they end up fighting fire with apathetic appeasement and agreeing with her just to get her to shut up. When a man is passionate though and he fights fire with fire then it's like this little cat that's having a go at a lion and suddenly the lion gets up and just roars at it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.