[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PITCH AN IDEA TO SAVE A DYING IP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: choose one.png (1 MB, 2080x2528) Image search: [Google]
choose one.png
1 MB, 2080x2528
>>
>Halo
>Someone other than 343 takes over
>>
for pokemon gen 7, satoshi taijiri directs the game and yuzo koshiro does the music
>>
>>319445068
>dying IP
>TES
It may be a pile of shit coated cancer but it's hardly dying.
>>
>>319445201
>halo
>ever good.
>>
>>319445068
I'd play soldier game if it was like vanquish. Shit was good and underrated as fuck
>>
>>319446845
>save a dying IP

No one said it was fucking good, get over yourself.
>>
The soldier game sounds great.
>>
File: 1387761247153.jpg (33 KB, 290x200) Image search: [Google]
1387761247153.jpg
33 KB, 290x200
>>319445068
>Knuckles
>Stumbling upon secrets of his tribe and his people long forgotten

I'd like to see you try.
>>
>Assassin's Creed
Don't release another game for at least 3 years, take the time to actually polish the next one. Have the next game be set in Feudal Japan (I realize it's a bit cliche, but they're running out of interesting places to go). Bring in both cooperative and competitive multiplayer. Increase the emphasis on stealth like Unity did from previous games. And either do something actually productive with the modern day storyline or drop it entirely.
>>
>>319445068

>castlevania: Evil omens
>play as a fortune telling gypsy, a belmont heir, or a determined peasant as you solve the mystery of this Romanian towns plague
>each character has a play style and in order to unlock the full mystery you must go through each play through. Beating the game will give unlockable characters shedding more light on the details and although there are interchangeable levels all characters have unique areas to explore and find giving much to do and find
>tarot cards from CotM are back
>peasant uses stuff like pitchforks and billhooks for weapons

I want castlevania back
>>
>>319449598
Have the next game set in Africa. Rooftop running and house climbing bugs stop being an issue.
>>
>>319450539
>black assassin

Beware, the SJW boogieman people will rage over it.
>>
Proper Metal Gear Online as a standalone game.

>Set some time between MGS2 and MGS4
>Players join or create PMCs
>Contracts come in for missions. Somewhat in the style of MGSV story mode
>PMCs can harass each other to steal contracts or just be a dick to someone
>>
File: big boss.png (25 KB, 177x299) Image search: [Google]
big boss.png
25 KB, 177x299
>>319450042
>Fortune telling gypsy
>she looks like a fucking thousand year old hag with warts and shit on the warts
>but the reason is because Baba Yaga(her final boss) stole her beauty or youth or whatever
>Literally nothing in the game even so much as hints at this, when other people react to her looks she doesn't mind or acts like a kindly old granma with ye olde englishe
>can only see the real her in the ending CGs

You will be ashamed of your words and deeds.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.