[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Episodic Games (Prepare for FFVII-1, FFVII-2, FFVII-3) >Nobuo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: cuck.jpg (14 KB, 236x317) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
14 KB, 236x317
>Episodic Games (Prepare for FFVII-1, FFVII-2, FFVII-3)
>Nobuo Uematsy confirmed for NOT participating in the game development.
>Sqeenix confirmed for changing the plot to adjust the gameplay.

Welp, at least i didnt had time to build the hype.
>>
It'll be like the after years
>>
>>319443659
>still caring about Uematsu
His music has gone to shit.
>>
>>319443659
Sqeenix > all
>>
File: 12988965.jpg (123 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
12988965.jpg
123 KB, 1280x720
>>319443659
>giving squeenix the benefit of the doubt for at least a split second
>>
>>319443659
>Sqeenix confirmed for changing the plot to adjust the gameplay.

Nigga wat
>>
>>319444607
What makes you think that? im just curious because i loved every single composition of Uematsus back in the days where i played FFX non-stop.
>>
File: 14895389653.jpg (217 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
14895389653.jpg
217 KB, 1280x1440
also this bullshit
>>
>>319444607
why? you mean recent stuff? name one that is objectively bullshit.
>>
>>319447658
i don't even know what the fuck this picture is trying to say
>>
>>319447658
What
Is this pic trying to make a contradiction here
>>
>>319447658
The bottom cloud looks less GACKT/Male Idol than the one on the top, and looks more realistic. What's the problem?
>>
So why is the framerate so bad on the PS4 port of FF7?
>>
>>319447979

i think it means that the devs decided not to use old models (even if they're better). just because they're old.

truth is i dont know if the ps4 would be even able to run that AC shit with a decent framerate.
>>
>>319447658
Are implying that the top looks better? Because it doesn't
>>
>>319443659
What would Uematsu even do?

The music is already done.
>>
>>319448262
>realism is always better
I'm tired of this meme. What's wrong with stylization. Jesus Christ it's Final FANTASY not fucking cowadooty. Go back to xbone you fucking cunt sucking faggot
>>
File: Scream-thumbs-up.gif (37 KB, 199x249) Image search: [Google]
Scream-thumbs-up.gif
37 KB, 199x249
What is the hype for this game, anyway? What the fuck sort of pleb prides themselves on being excited for a fucking remake?

Doesn't matter what the medium -- literature, film, video games -- remakes are the most uninspired bullshit ever.

Every time I see someone post some hype for this stupid shit, I cringe. There's literally no reason for this game other than the fact that it's a cash grab for a series that has been on a downward slope for years.

"B-but the graphics!" Fuck you, who cares. Graphics were perfectly fine -- in fact you should prefer them if you're not a pleb. Realism with fantastical elements is fucking stupid, there's a reason why memes r us aka Undertale is such a hit. And it ain't the fucking graphics nigga, I tell you fucking what.

In conclusion: suck a dick.
>>
>>319448364
Well when the HD Kingdom Hearts games came out Shimomura still had a big hand in the remastering of the music.

I'm not sure why Uematsu isn't a part of this remake.
>>
>>319448386

Okay, let me re-phrase that.
The cloud on the bottom looks less like a Japanese Pop-Star Idol with a face covered in make-up, and more like a sickly, Jenova-infused soldier with stronger anglo-saxon features that someone with blond hair and blue eyes might have.

I don't have an Xbone, there is no need to be a gook apologist.
>>
>>319447930
He failed the entire OST of FFXIV 1.0, then failed again at the 3.0 opening.

Square-Enix won't hire him ever again.
Anyways FFVII has Uematsu songs because they're property of Square-Enix, so yeah, we'll have an old bad ass OST still.

Remember when FFXV vids were released? Remember all the haters on /v/? Where are they now? Hidden, because the buggy small Demo was a huge success with a 8,5 rate, even being a weak Demo without spells and all skills and missions.

FFVII is pointing too high that people still doesn't even realise it. Managinc to remake the entire FFVII world in 3D will make a precedent on the Vidya industry.

While I wanted a full release, I understand that releasing multiple episodes will help this game to reach god status.
>>
>>319448579
You sound like a contrarian faggot and I'm sure you're a blast at parties
>>
>>319448882

I am, because I get drunk and nobody even knows I play video games.

Because I don't.
>>
>>319444607

No, it hasn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b96rrbo-_Ik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtuwltmTp9I
>>
File: pope.png (832 KB, 1919x917) Image search: [Google]
pope.png
832 KB, 1919x917
>>319448882
>>319449015
fucking get out of my thread
>>
>>319447658

fuck off back to reddit with your terrible image
>>
>>319443659
>Nobuo Uematsy confirmed for NOT participating in the game development.
He already did the music for FF7, Einstein. He doesn't need to be there to write the same shit he already wrote again. It will just have a new arrangement is all. The music was already in the trailer and it sounded great.
>>
>>319448731
>I hate jrpgs
>make this jrpg more western
You're better off with an xbone, faggot
>>
>>319448310

The top is CGI rendered. The bottom is rendered in-engine. Also, bottom looks like WAY more polygons, especially the hair.
>>
>>319449319
You realize how shit a remix can be without the orignal there? Have you HEARD some of Crisis Core's remix soundtrack? it's garbage and strays too much from the original. or is that another thing you think needs changed. Jesus at what point do you just admit you hate FF7 and ask for a different game. I hope it's soon.
>>
>>319448790

>He failed the XIV OST

Are you dumb? A lot of his tracks are still in the game, and a shit load of people are calling for a lot more to come back.
>>
>>319444607
your opinion is fucking shit
>>
>>319449343
Never said anything about hating JRPGs, good friend.

I'm just not fond of the facial art direction Square Enix took in their later years when it came to the depiction of male human leads, and find this new turn to be more pleasing to my sense of aesthetics. Saying that I don't want everyone to be a prettyboy superstar doesn't automatically equate to wanting super gruff space marines, because that would be a logical fallacy to create such an assumption.
>>
>>319449538
No.
>>
File: cloud2.jpg (105 KB, 453x597) Image search: [Google]
cloud2.jpg
105 KB, 453x597
>>319449641
Later years? Later years?!
Look at this art, you fucking cunt. this is the original art. The new game strays WAY too far from it. Just admit you hate jrpg's and Final Fantasy and be on your way. I'm sure Halo will appeal to your realism fetish.
>>
>>319449515
Just watch the trailer. The arrangements are faithful to the originals.
>>
>>319447658
models optimized for animation are useless with real time engines
>>
File: japcloud1.gif (2 MB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
japcloud1.gif
2 MB, 500x265
>>319449937

New cloud looks better.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.