[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4 DLC Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: fallout-4-dlc-640x355.jpg (68 KB, 640x355) Image search: [Google]
fallout-4-dlc-640x355.jpg
68 KB, 640x355
>Favorite Fallout DLC

>What you want from 4's DLC

Point Lookout.

Takes place in Salem. Post Apocalypse witch trials with occult witchcraft cult vs zealot witch hunters. Spoopy early colonial locations and religious factions. (Basically point lookout with witches instead of hillbillies)
>>
>>319441863
bump
>>
>>319441863
I fucking loved the pitt. If they could do something revolving around a heavily industrialized area again that would be rad af. maybe re-imagined Detroit that never became a shithole
>>
>>319441863

I am 70% sure Salem is already in fallout 4.
>>
>>319441863
Why don't you actually play the fucking game before going full "idea guy" you fucking retard. Salem is in the game.
>>
Stand alone 4 player co-op that is essentially a randomized endless tower getting progressively harder.
>>
>>319441863
dlc takes place in the west and you gets to kick Caesar's sorry ass once again.
>>
dlc that fixes fucking settlements and adds more to minutemen/other factions besides shitty radiant quests

anything else can fuck off
>>
>>319442252
it is, and it's the only place in the game whose (short-lived) buildup makes it out as scary.
it's too bad that in the end the evil spoopy presence is just yet another normal energy with bulletsponge stats.
>>
>>319442937
goty
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 639x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 639x441
>>319441863
Something cool and trippy like in the
shivering isles.

The dlc story line includes a extremely mutated environment that is colorful and vibrant and a secret cult of people.

The main plot can brotherhood wants to quarantine the place and wipe out the inhabitants who prevent it. As a player you can pick a side.
>>
>>319442937
>Fallout 4 co-op

No thanks.
>>
Minutemen retake Lexington
>Historical reenactment, but with lasers
>A reason to even remember the Minutemen beyond the first quest

Mothership Zeta 2
>I'm one of the only two people on Earth who actually liked Mothership Zeta
>Because aliens are more fun than zombies and mutants

Pre-War Adventures
>Go to the Memory Den, relive pre-war stuff with wife/husband
>Memory Den is taken over by lunatics who want to kill people in their memories
>You're a war vet. You kick their fucking asses AND make good memories

Brahmin Armor
>Equip Brahmin with armor
>>
>>319442937
>tfw no 4 man co-op mode trek through an endless randomly generated Glowing Sea
>tfw will never go back to back with your power armor bro while fending off waves of death claws
>tfw will never blow the head off of a Deathclaw as it grabs and tries to suplex the new guy in the T-45
>>
>Finish Cabot House quest line
>"Maybe I'll travel to the southwest. Father said there was another ancient alien artifact in the Mojave Desert."

ANCIENT ALIEN POWERED LEGION DLC

C O N F I R M E D
>>
File: 1448305733140.gif (5 KB, 100x117) Image search: [Google]
1448305733140.gif
5 KB, 100x117
I got an Idea for a free DLC

Fixing the fucking game, I so tired of that shitty settlement bug if you fast travel
>>
>>319443887
>>319443919

There WILL be an alien DLC wether you like it or not.

This is what I am expecting:
>aliens
>random map extension with a short, unrelated storyline with "new" enemies and guns
>extension to the already existing map with improvements and new quests
>some sort of expedition ending with everyone you dying and you are essentially just trying to get back to Boston
>>
>>319444316
So kind of like the first Alien vs Predator movie, but with Boston instead of Antarctica?

>Team up with a "friendly" alien to fight off more antagonistic ones
If that happens and it's the green faggots vs the Abominations, I'd be all game. Especially if the abominations had random abilities from wasteland mutants and still looked like alien/human hybrids. Hard bodies like Mirelurks, tough hide and weak bellies like Deathclaws, and so on.
>>
>>319444552

I should have been more clear, those are 4 separate DLC's I'm expecting.
>>
>>319441863
>The Dead Ice
>Board a fishing trawler heading North on a supposedly innocuous voyage.
>Brave the frozen shores of Northern Canada and encounter exotic new enemies; from the amphibious mutant whales to the terrifying living trees.
>Discover the true reason for the exhibition, decide which characters will survive for the return journey, and come face to face with a terrifying legend.
>Build a settlement on the edge of the ocean and establish a supply line by sea, bringing valuable and unique resources back to the Commonwealth
>Befriend a brand new companion: Jonathan Montford, an imposing survivalist living in the ruins of a frozen vault.
>Make use of new weapons like the Harpoon Gun; the Mirelurk Gauntlet; the Hockey Stick; and the Grenade Launcher.
>Outfit yourself in new outfits and armors like the Fur Coat; the Canadian Power Armor; and the Sealskin Wetsuit.

etc. etc. Give me snow, vikings, moby dicks, lumberjacks, canadians, fun new enemies, water based enemies and fun.
>>
File: 1449603475998.gif (5 KB, 100x117) Image search: [Google]
1449603475998.gif
5 KB, 100x117
>>319441863

revive your wife and romance her
>>
I just want more shit to kill shit with.

Having a thousand different pipe riffles but only like 3 or 4 unarmed weapons makes the salt flow so fucking hard that I just had to put the game down for a while.
>>
>>319446695
should be able to put her frozen brain in a synth and then make a second campaign out of it, bringing up moral complications can a sorta pretend man made robot thing actually feel love or some shit like that. But since it's Bethesda it won't matter because you can just leave her at the red rocket gas station after you're done with her and she'll just sit there and love it because you told her to.
>>
File: 1413615075981.png (298 KB, 589x468) Image search: [Google]
1413615075981.png
298 KB, 589x468
>>319446695
>rebuild nate/nora in synth form
>it goes rogue
>>
>>319445957
Fuck, you need to go work for Beth. Sounds fucking rad
>>
File: 1397394407821.jpg (69 KB, 306x331) Image search: [Google]
1397394407821.jpg
69 KB, 306x331
>>319447246
Don't do this, man. You Bethesda will make you pull the trigger.
>>
>>319445957
this is good idea
>>
>>319445957
This so fucking much
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.