[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Just_Cause_3_cover_art.jpg (50 KB, 263x348) Image search: [Google]
Just_Cause_3_cover_art.jpg
50 KB, 263x348
What went wrong?
>>
It's Just Cause 2.5
>>
>>319439467
what exactly is wrong with that?
>>
>>319439609

Not enough innovation to be worth $60. Everything "new" in JC3 could be done with mods in JC2.
>>
>>319439609
>Hacking minigames are gone
>Health/vehicle/weapon upgrades replaced with shit tier challenge rewards
>flip a coin for how well your fucking car handles
>major city is retard small

Also why the fuck does Rico look completely different in every game? Did he age into being white?
>>
Your mother only bought you one game for Christmas and this wasn't it.
>>
Just Cause 2 with some grapple hook mods and the gliding mod. No multiplayer mod.

The world is still empty and boring. Cities/towns are tiny. The enemies are no fun to fight. Same as JC1 and JC2.
>>
Bad launch and denuvo drm to ruin any chance of mod support.
>>
>>319440097
Just Cause 2 was pretty good imho

First one doesn't hold up, but at the time it was just different enough to warrant attention
>>
They knew since BETA that game is unplayable garbage yet they didn't fix it. The selected Youtube fucknobs who got early access didn't say anything neither.
>>
>In order to progress story you need to blow shit up
>blowing shit up kills your fps

and everything is just copy paste. I swear every NPC drives the same 2 doored shitmobile or a scooter. muh billion vehicles. it's all the same.
>>
>>319439352
these games have ALWAYS been budget games you stupid fucks. No one buys a just cause for full price.

You wait until its $20 (which takes like a month) and then it's an amazing deal.

Heres a buff asian.
>>
>>319439352
>buying GTA clone shit for full price
>buying sandbox games

you deserve it faggot.
>>
Does nothing new other than rocket C4 and wingsuit

It's an open world game but it's not a sandbox because there's nothing to fucking DO. There are no ways to interact with the world other than liberating towns and bases, there are no real locations of interest, and there is remarkably little variety in gameplay.
>>
>>319441619
>>319441454
>Implying anyone did anything but pirate this shit

Oh, wait, you must play on consoles.
>>
>>319439352
Runs like shit on anything not a GTX980
>>
>>319442021
The game hasn't been cracked yet kid.
Don't try to act so smug.
>>
I'd buy it but there's no way to check if it'll run on my build without Steam refunds and apparently the console releases are both riddled with bugs and problems.
>>
>>319442281
Wait, you actually bought this shit and didn't wait for a crack then? My condolences
>>
>>319442594
Does this post >>319441619 give you the idea that I bought the game ?

Why are you here ?
Go to reddit infant
>>
>>319442787
Take a xanax, slick, and calm the fuck down. Sorry you paid $60 for a broken mess
>>
>>319442594
seriously you are trying way too hard.
>>
>>319442954
>trying too hard
>posting on /v/

Tomato, Tomato
>>
Framerate drops at random times and the game occasionally crashes, this is with a 980ti.

Fun game but wait for a patch before even considering it.
>>
>>319441987
Just Cause 3 is more of an actual sandbox than any other open world game in that it's basically just a box of sand with a few toys in it to maybe help you build a castle in it. It's totally understandable for people to look at it and see just a box of boring nothing sameness, but it's a great experience for anyone with a little creativity and the ability to get enjoyment from just fucking around in the sand.
>>
>>319443074
Apparently people are having framerate issues on consoles. Not surprising, but still a fucking joke in 2015. Well. Almost 2016, actually.
>>
File: b29.jpg (78 KB, 680x1058) Image search: [Google]
b29.jpg
78 KB, 680x1058
>>319442594
>>319442949

This guy, really GTFO retard.
>>
>>319443213
>I know, I'll get him with a meme!

Eat shit and ask for a refund, I'm sure you were smart enough to play for less than 2 hours
>>
>>319439352
JUST
U
S
T
>>
File: 1391911070353.jpg (74 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1391911070353.jpg
74 KB, 400x533
>Liberate all regions
>Di Ravello still talks shit
>>
FUCK YOU, MISSILE
>>
>>319443979
>FUCK YOU, MISSILE

What did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.