[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Demon Hunters have 12 abilities in total
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1449598801217.jpg (839 KB, 1108x1389) Image search: [Google]
1449598801217.jpg
839 KB, 1108x1389
>Demon Hunters have 12 abilities in total
>>
That's weird. All the other classes have far more. Making one class for consoles is weird.
>>
>>319436869
And only 2 specs. Seriously what the fuck, how can anyone defend this one?
>>
and then talents
and then artifact weapon skill
and then pvp talents
and then items like dps potion/trinkets
and then misc shit you just throw on your bar
and then multiple binds of the same skill for focus, arenaframe etc.

try 8+
>>
>>319437235
What could the third DPS spec even be? It's clear they are already struggling with two.
>>
>>319437235
Considering how WindWalker for monks feels like a third wheel i'm happy they're just straight up going for two speccs this time.
>>
>>319437353
If anything Mistweaver feels like the third wheel
>>
>>319437438
Really? Always thought it looked solid, but then again for legion they're really changing it up, and the smartheal based healing may be annoying. I'm mainly basing mine of the MoP expansion where they just remade the WW mastery every other week.
>>
>>319437314
>>319437353
Honestly it would've been nice to see another stealth spec, would've fit in with succubi and their invisibility spell.
>>
>>319437643
Yeah I can get that, but i'm rather glad that rogues/Druids are the only stealthers (And hunters, mages i suppose)
>>
>>319437625
I guess I feel that way because both WW and BM are energy based melees that build and spend chi quickly and rarely bank more then 3 for long, creating a sort of resource in resouce out flow. Meanwhile MW is a mana based healer that builds and spends chi much more slowly
>>
>>319437314

When I was an autist back in the day I imagined what the demon hunter would be like during BC (or maybe wotlk).

I thought that the one of the specs would focus on metamoprhasis with a mix of ranged and melee attacks, basically what demo became. Illidan has eye beams, big arcane nuke aoes and other shit which I thought would look cool. I also imagined some sort of channeling ability that would send shadow version of yourself at a target that would do a quick slash before fading.

The other spec would focus in imbuing your blades with arcane, shadow or fire damage, and mostly melee shit. and then a tanking spec focused on parry.
>>
They're catering to the edgelords who will play Demon Hunters, clearly.
>>
>>319436869
Finally a reason to get a PS4. Just imagine if WoW really was on consoles. Just imagine the lag during raids, PS4s would catch fire.
>>
>>319440183
>A 2004 game lagging on PS4

wew
>>
I thought WoW was a PC game.
>>
>>319440183
Try playing final fantasy 14 on ps4. If you do fates with any kind of graphical effects on, expect to hit the single digits in frames.
>>
>>319437928
So the dps spec they already got, the tank spec they already got and a spec which is literally enchanting?
That sure sounds awesome!
>>
>>319441375
You clearly missed the memo anon, check the mail room

>If its a PC game you need to try to make it a console game, because money

This usually means stripping out as many actions as you can so that you can play it with a controller, for Diablo it was simple but for WoW they are having to do it piece by piece.

I imagine in a expansion or two when each class has four buttons with a 'light, heavy, kick and ultimate' spell we might see wow on consoles.
>>
File: 1446573564668.jpg (43 KB, 510x765) Image search: [Google]
1446573564668.jpg
43 KB, 510x765
>>319441835

controller can already support Legion gameplay

just having L1, L2, R1, and R2 be modifiers for square, circle, X, and triangle easily gives over 20 different buttons

console WoW has arrived
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.