[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Rainbow Road? First vote, then discuss. Vote here: http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: rainbow.jpg (9 KB, 300x161) Image search: [Google]
rainbow.jpg
9 KB, 300x161
Best Rainbow Road?
First vote, then discuss.
Vote here:
http://strawpoll.me/6212804
>>
Get this weebshit out of here.
>>
>>319433069
I don't remember Super Circuit Rainbow Road.

Didn't that game have like 4 different bowser's castles?
>>
>N64 Rainbow Road winning

I always knew /v/ had absolute shit taste, yet it keeps managing to surprise me with how shitty that taste is.
>>
>>319434213
I like the skips, but I do find SNES to be more challenging. It's a toss up.
>>
>>319434187
7 actually.
>>
If only they didn't ruined N64 RR on MK8 with 3-section shit and that shitty jazz crap
>>
>GCN RR
>DS RR
>Wii RR
>7 RR
>8 RR

SO
MUCH
HATE

AWFUL STAGES
I'D ALWAYS DREAD GETTING TO THE LAST CUP WHENEVER I WAS GRINDING OUT GHOST TIMES
BECAUSE I KNEW I'D HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS GARBAGE

SNES AND 64 FOR LYFE
>>
while RR8 doesnt have the grandiose feel of other RR courses, it's one of my favourite tracks to play on so it gets my vote
>>
>>319434553
MK64's Rainbow Road is the absolute worst Rainbow Road in the entire series.
>>
N64's Rainbow Road is different. It's not a particularly good race, but it IS a fairly good experience and a pretty okay way to relax after an otherwise hard set of races.

I am glad that they swapped back to extreme curves and danger with the GC and DS though.
>>
We need RR64 too win! C'mon /v/!
>>
>>319433069
SNES Rainbow Road. That stange is fun to play with /v/, since it always filters out the scrubs during Mario Kart 7 /v/eekends.

So glad when it came back for MK8.
>>
>>319433069
64 has the fondest memories
>Playing Mario Kart 64 at dad's house
>Dad says we have to go so we can only do one more race
>Always choose Rainbow Road on 50cc
Looking back, I'm sure he figured it out and just said that 20 minutes earlier than he needed to but I felt like a clever little shit back then
>>
>>319437092
i didnt even notice how comparatively long it was as a child
>>
File: MK8-Course-N64_RainbowRoad.jpg (193 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MK8-Course-N64_RainbowRoad.jpg
193 KB, 1280x720
>>319433069
>no MK8 version of 64 Rainbow Road
I'd vote for that.
>>
>>319438296
3 stage bullshit ruined that one
>>
>>319440408
You mean made it not an unbearable piece of shit like it was in 64.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.