[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys played Tropical Freeze? It's the best platformer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: TROPFREEZE.jpg (362 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TROPFREEZE.jpg
362 KB, 1920x1080
Have you guys played Tropical Freeze? It's the best platformer of the decade in this anon's humble opinion.

>Tight controls
>Great atmosphere
>Comfy soundtrack
>HARD
>>
I'd really love to play it, I am a huge DKC fan. But since it's on wiiu, it probably will never happen.
>>
I loved it
Great experience from beginning to end, especially the bonus levels
>>
It's great, it was my personal favorite game of last year.
>>
>>319430168
>the best Wii U game is the one that 100% ignores the tablet
Why is Retro so based?
>>
>>319430618
by that logic all of nintendo devs are based
>>
>retro
All that talent wasted on a Nintendo System.
>>
Not made by rare, don't interest me in the slightest
>>
It's an absolutley incredible game.

One of the 2D best platformers of all time (if not the best imo) and will probably end up as one of my fav 5 games of this gen, it's in top three so far (with W101 and Witcher 3).
>>
>>319431003

It's better than the Rare games, though
>>
Its shit. The best platformer of the decade is Dustforce.
The best platformer is Klonoa 2
>>
>>319431351
>better than DKC1 & 3
Possibly

>better than DKC2
Highly doubt it
>>
>>319430168
>HARD
It wasn't that difficult.
>>
>>319430774
Armature proved that Retro needs Nintendo's guidance to be any decent.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.