[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So can we all agree this has been a good year for vidya?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1449094314443.png (3 MB, 1864x1344) Image search: [Google]
1449094314443.png
3 MB, 1864x1344
So can we all agree this has been a good year for vidya?
>>
Yes, it was a good ye-

>Undertale
>Best game of September

Get out
>>
>>319429740
MGSV was shit and DR:AE was disappointing.

What else is there to pick?
>>
>>319429660
Look at all these meme games
>good year
Don't think so, OP
>>
>>319429660
Swap xenoblade and super mystery dungeon, then get rid of undertale and it'll be perfect
>>
>>319429990
>using buzzterms
>>
>>319429740
>>319430068
>implying UnderTale isn't one of the best RPGs ever
>>
>>319429660
Good year for smaller games, shit year for big titles/publishers.
>>
>>319429660
>I like fallout 4 but /vee/ will think im casual
>I know, lets put some random shit no one has ever heard about and some shitty pokemin spin-off game as the runner up

You have shit taste in general but a fucking ds monster hunter game as goty? Go shoot up a school or something freak
>>
>>319431920
>not knowing the spiritual successor to one of the greatest rhythm game series of all time
>not enjoying the Mystery Dungeon series or appreciating that Super is the best of them yet
>hating on best MonHun

casuals go and stay go plz
>>
>>319429660
ahhahahahahhahah
>>
>>319431920
B8
>>
>>319432118
I have over 300 hours clocked of playtime in the best monster hunter game, freedom unite, did you even play it, or was it to hard for your casual taste?, and I dont give a shit if that pokemon game is the best game of the entire franchise, the fact is the main audience for those games are children between 8-12 years old, you are a fucking nintendrone and probably a furry as well
>>
>>319432607
>Shitty hitboxes and awful netcode: the game
>Best MonHun

I mean the fact you proudly claim to have played it for over 300 hours is enough to invalidate your opinion due to your obviously debilitating autism but sheesh anon, at least get obsessesive with a GOOD monhun like 4U.

Oh and also
>calls me a nintendrone when I have several sony exclusives on my list

jej
>>
>>319429660
>Muh "japanese cowadody i actually like it i'm not following japanese trends seriously" better than Yoshi's Wolly World, Bloodborne, The Witcher 3, Splatoon, Mario Maker or XCX.

ayyy lmao

also
>undertale
eyyyyy lmao

When will you MH fags realize you are pathetic as fuck?
You only like MH because you want to feel part of the japanese faggots who eat that shit up and every re-release every 6 months.
The game is a fucking grindfest
The artstyle is too erratic, some armors like medieval others look like starwars garbage.
The production values are pre- DQVIII low, for a series that sells 6+million every release.
Capcom is just laughing about you "why do they keep buying this rehashed garbage that looks like from 1998?- i have no idea just keep pumping re-releases even mustards eat this shit now!"

The combat is subjective so i won't comment on that, but it's slow garbage too.
>>
>>319433456
wew lad
>>
File: games of the month 2015.png (969 KB, 800x1400) Image search: [Google]
games of the month 2015.png
969 KB, 800x1400
It's been OK.
>>
>>319432924
You cant deceive me nintendrone, you literally put those non-nintendo games there so no one would call you out for your nintenfaggotry, I can read you like an open book, you have a 3ds, a wiiu and ps4 and a vita, you barely use the ps4 beside the occacional major release like witcher 3 or bb, you have a vita exclusivly for your degenerate weeb games, your most played console is the 3ds, which you always keep with yourself for those tacobell trips, if you ever leave your house at all, then you have that wiiu you probably regret buying, but now its to late and you have to pretend you like those shit nintendo rehash games to not appear like a retard who wasted 299 dollars plus taxes in a dead console.
>>
>Monster Hunter

This is a bait thread.
>>
File: Modern Gamer.jpg (384 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Modern Gamer.jpg
384 KB, 1024x1024
>>319434804
>>
>>319436389
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

>barely use the PS4
between rocket league, disgaea 5, the witcher 3, bloodborne, until dawn, and the dozen or so indies I got on it I actually use it more than anything but my vita
>you have a vita exclusivly for your degenerate weeb games
Well, those + indies + remoteplay
> your most played console is the 3ds
Its actually my least, only bought four games for it this year.
>wiiu you probably regret buying, but now its to late and you have to pretend you like those shit nintendo rehash games to not appear like a retard who wasted 299 dollars plus taxes in a dead console
Projecting much?
>>
>>319429740
it litrually was. sure it was a memegame but it was actually good.
>>
File: Stamp of approval.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
Stamp of approval.gif
2 MB, 360x360
Not the best and not the worst.
I think PS4 and Xbox One both suffered from a real lack of variety.

Considering how big some indie or Nintendo hits are that totally shirked trend like Undertale or Besiege and fun Wii U titles like Splatoon or Mario Maker, also make me feel quite envious.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.