[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hahaha his 3DS hahahaha firmware is hahahahaha Over 9.2!!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
"Hahaha his 3DS hahahaha firmware is hahahahaha Over 9.2!!"
>>
hahah this nigger is too poor to buy video games, he has to pirate them
>>
hahaha oh no hahaha they've seen hahaha my hahaha 3ds firmware hahaha "hahaha" hahaha whatever will I hahaha do hahaha?
>>
>>319423808
>hahahahaha Over 9.2!!

Wow really dude? Using old /b/ memes?
>>
>>319423808
But it's not. I've been playing the fuck out of Super Mystery Dungeon lately and it's bretty gud.

ALWAYS carry some wands plus a few orbs and don't be afraid to use them. This game really wants you to use items and it will kick your ass thoroughly if you don't.
>>
File: 1437900931065.gif (348 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437900931065.gif
348 KB, 640x480
haha
>>
The 3DS has so few worthwhile games it's not even worth bothering with flashcards.
>>
I'm on the latest firmware and I can still play emulators, use other homebrew, and launch HBL through ironhax.

The 3DS has so few good games that I didn't see a need to stay lower to pirate. I have a job so I just buy the ones I like.
>>
>>319423808
I've had my 3DS hacked since the 9.2 thing and I'm pretty sure I've used it less.

There's just barely a handful of games even worth playing on the thing, most of it is super low quality garbage that feels like it has a mobile game budget.
>>
I'm still waiting for Nintendo to get enough influence and get enough politicians agreeing to let them institute technology into all their consoles that, as soon as it detects piracy, immediately electrocutes the filthy scum trying to steal from them.
>>
>>319423808
>"hahahhaa he bought hahaha a 3ds to pirate games instead of hahaha waiting for the pc emulator!!"
>>
>>319425901
Why wait 5 years?
>>
>>319425542
>>319425694
>the 3DS haz NO games!

people like you need to be dragged out into the street and shot.
>>
>>319426151
Sorry, they meant the 3DS has no good games.
>>
>2015
>handheld games
>>
>>319425694
>emulators
yeah with unplayable framerate
>other kickass homebrew
yeah like minecraft ports and replacing textures with ponies
>>
what does pre-9.2 allow you to do?

download and play any game on the 3DS that you want, for free?

does it require you buy a special card or something?
>>
>>319430107
>download and play any game on the 3DS that you want, for free?
yes
>does it require you buy a special card or something?
no
>>
>>319425542
3DS has CFW, meaning free piracy m8
>>
>>319423808
Don't laugh! I wanted to support Nintendo because they're my friend! ;_;
>>
test
>>
File: image.png (843 KB, 701x896) Image search: [Google]
image.png
843 KB, 701x896
>He's too poor to pay $30-$40 handheld games

>In a generation where handheld games are lasting longer than $60 console games
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.