[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top Versus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Left4Dead2.jpg (84 KB, 258x351) Image search: [Google]
Left4Dead2.jpg
84 KB, 258x351
>There are people on this VERY BOARD that ragequit whenever they're losing at Versus

What's your excuse?
>>
JUST
>>
File: 1422136224166.jpg (100 KB, 400x382) Image search: [Google]
1422136224166.jpg
100 KB, 400x382
>people who ragequit on Scavenge Mode on No Mercy Rooftop
>>
>>319422164
>people that ragequit

I haven't been able to finish a game of Versus in the three years I've played it due to this.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 850x478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 850x478
>>319422164
Anyone got some good stories/experiences at coop or versus?
I'll start

>dead center
>at stage 3:mall
>playing as infected
>team is waiting for the survivors to come out of the safe room
>they come out,and stays still in a certain spot in the start
>i spawned as a charger and cornered a survivor and knocked the other survivors
>a spitter in my team shot an acid puddle right under them
>the survivors are either downed or low hp
>guy with low hp gets pulled by smoker
>my team won before the enemy team could even reach the escalator at the start
>few seconds later,host ragequits
>mfw
>>
File: image.png (52 KB, 136x199) Image search: [Google]
image.png
52 KB, 136x199
>>319424047
Scavenge on no mercy rooftop was frantic as hell.
And those chargers...
>mfw
>>
>>319422164
Only faggots play vs anymore. I get kicked all the time because I'm too fucking good.

All I do these days is troll campaign players. I enter games and incap everybody, and without fail there's always some 40 year old sounding hick who's all

>"I bet ur think ur pretty funny like uh cummedian huh"

the entire l4d2 community is a cesspool now, filled with 4th class citizens, shitty canadians, and feggits
>>
>>319422164
There have been a couple of times I have, but I believe its justified

>Smoker runs into open area infront of surviviors and attempts to tongue
>Hunter gets spotted and tries to crawl away
>Boomer runs out into open
>As a smoker I tongue someone round a corner, hunter is with me, only 1 survivor coming back to save his friend, hunter pounces the one I have tongued instead of getting the one coming to rescue him
>As a boomer hunter hits me off the roof
>Tanks that run into flames or repeatedly hit a downed person instead of going for the other 3 on yellow health

Game is full of shitters
>>
>>319422164
Rage quit the game. It is hilarious how mad people get.
>>
File: 1382640151749.jpg (319 KB, 960x895) Image search: [Google]
1382640151749.jpg
319 KB, 960x895
I'm not having fun so I leave

Video games are supposed to be fun yaya?
>>
File: 1411494756797.jpg (5 KB, 192x190) Image search: [Google]
1411494756797.jpg
5 KB, 192x190
>>319424047
>"Charger missed a charge, everybody leave the server."
I'm always that charger.
>>
>>319422164
Ill finish a match but I wont stick around for more if I am getting buttblasted so bad its not fun. I have no desire to be the best gamer.
>>
>>319422164

It's not whenever.

And I don't rage quit.

But if the score is so lopsided where it's impossible for the other team to win, like, going into the finale with a 1500 point lead, if I'm winning, offer mercy, if losing, ask to restart and get a new game going.

People who rage quit though because they got smashed on the first level are scum though.
>>
>round starts
>survivors immediately kill themselves so they can be zombies
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.