[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm the ________ girl you'll ever meet!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1421382886367.jpg (474 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1421382886367.jpg
474 KB, 1280x720
I'm the ________ girl you'll ever meet!
>>
fattest
>>
nicest
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
only
>>
cutest  ̄ω ̄
>>
most peripheral

it astounds me that waifufags think she's high up on the food chain of warioware characters, jimmy t or mona or 9volt for example would be playable long before ashley
>>
cruelest
>>
least likely to be in Smash
>>
File: 61.jpg (80 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
80 KB, 800x800
>>319422924
keep lying to yourself fgt

ashley a BEST
>>
>>319421801
Can you see her panties if you look below her skirt?
>>
File: Whoops.png (25 KB, 243x245) Image search: [Google]
Whoops.png
25 KB, 243x245
>>319422924

As a WarioWare fan, she's high up there on the sense of being one of the most popular characters, if not the only, but at the cost of the other being hidden in her shadow. But regarding on how important/close to Wario the characters actually seem to be, it kind of goes in this order if the original WW Jap. site and some other hints are to be trusted

>Jimmy T and Mona
>One being a rumored childhood friend and one being a potential love interest implied along the years, they're quite high on this rank and they must clearly know Wario to a extent unlike the others
>Dr. Crygor and Penny Crygor
>Wario always turns up towards the doctor to fix whatever he breaks and you can also see the relationship Wario and Penny have in DIY, they clearly have their quips, but they still tolerate each other
>Dribble & Spitz, 9-Volt and Orbulon
>These are more minor, but there's some references of Dribble and Spitz having thought Wario how to drive, 9-Volt clearly being a huge video game fan and knowing Wario "from that perspective" and a reference in the Jap. site about Wario doing this graffiti near his school (or was that Kat & Ana's case?) + having given his mother a Game Boy Advance SP while Orbulon merely happened to crash in Wario's place

>???

It kind of goes down hill from here and I don't know at which order the rest of them are regarding relevancy, but trust me when I say Ashley is one of the characters that least interacted with him. Mike is just a robot Dr. Crygor happened to create. 18-Volt is kind of hard to decipher but I assume he knows Wario, just not as much as 9-Volt does and probably indirectly. Cricket, I don't even fucking know, man.

Bottom line is, Ashley is one of the characters that least knows him.
>>
>>319421801
Sexiest. God I want to balls deep animal fuck her so badly.
>>
>>319425318

Kinda forgot Kat & Ana, but if the original game is to be trusted, he actually doesn't mind them at all, given he plays jump rope with them. They're probably close to him in the sense of playing around with him.
>>
sexiest
>>
I'm on the edge of buying the Ashley 3DS theme. Should I? It has good music.
http://youtu.be/Tc4_mGLShbg
>>
Slutiest.
>>
>>319426432
DO IT BRO
>>
>>319423816
Your mom is the least likely to be in Smash.
>>
>>319421801
Edgiest
>>
Most irrelevant
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.