[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Weaboos keep screaming Legend of the heroes is the best!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: trails.jpg (283 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
trails.jpg
283 KB, 1280x1024
>Weaboos keep screaming Legend of the heroes is the best! OMG BEST JRPG EVER THAT FUCKING EXCELLENT WRITING NOT TIER GOD TIER 10/10!!!!!!

>Actually play it
>It's just a boring cookie clutter JRPG with generic characters that long outstays its welcome

Why did you lie to me /v/?
Is the Legend is heroes good meme some kind of troll?
>>
>>319421604
It's just desperation at this point, since there are so few JRPGs these days. The game is mediocre in every way.
>>
>>319421604
Just a loud, niche fandom. To be fair, tits is actually decent when compared to the rest of the series which is pure trash.
>>
I'm planning on buying the Evolution ports on Vita, are these games really that bad?
>>
>>319421604

There is a reason the 2nd one sold like shit despite all the shilling, people actually tried it.
>>
>>319421604
The problem is the first game is pretty average up until the end, where it gets really good. Then the second game is great pretty much the whole way through. It takes a long time to get good, so a lot of people drop it before then.

Cold Steel has a faster pace and a broader appeal, I think, so that'll probably do much better than TitS.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 862x920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 862x920
>>319423212
Only the art got bad
>>
>>319421604
I wish i had adhd so i could play pointless degenerate westakek shit.
>>
>sc fight against Renne on hard
>first move of the match kills everybody
>grind s-break to priest to survive the first move
>there are 6 bots attacking for 1500 damage and my basic attacks deal 0 damage to them

>retry with lowered difficulty
>enemies deal barely 500 damage
>my basic attacks deal over 1000

the difficulty of this game is so fucking retarded
>>
>>319424697

Yeah, the new art looks a bit generic. But added voice acting just makes it so much better for me, dammit. And I heard combat was made faster too.
>>
>>319421936
This. I 100% agree.
>>
>>319425214
What were your levels at?
>>
>heard first game was amazing
>combat is unbelievably piss easy
>little to no boss battles (if you could even call them boss battles, the challenge was subpar)
>story is as typical as any animu

I still played it to completion and eagerly anticipated the second chapter being released. What made me upset was the price tag. The first game was "okay" but not good enough to warrant unloading that kind of money on a mediocre sequel.
>>
>>319421604
>>
I liked the first one. Working on the second one now. Price tag on the sequel was bulshit though.
>>
File: 1443239653547.gif (627 KB, 300x433) Image search: [Google]
1443239653547.gif
627 KB, 300x433
>>319421604
Sounds like it's just not your cup of tea.

Personally it's one of my favorite JRPGs. Helps that I love "boring" anime shit like Aria and Mushishi.
>>
>>319421604
Falcom fans on /v/ went from just praising SC, 3rd, and Ao for being above average JRPGs to claiming every entry before Sen is some kind of 10/10.

The series is okay for what it is.
>>
File: Kea.full.822642.jpg (460 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Kea.full.822642.jpg
460 KB, 1280x800
>>319428289
but I've been praising SC, 3rd, Zero, and Ao as 9/10s and 10/10s before Falcom drop the bomb with Sen in 2013
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.