[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rec me something on PS4 that I can't get on PC.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Hot-sexy-gamer-girls-ps4.jpg (102 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
Hot-sexy-gamer-girls-ps4.jpg
102 KB, 640x425
Just finished Bloodborne, and there's nothing I want to use my PC for until Dragon's Dogma. Shitposters not allowed.
>>
>>319415235

Resogun

The GOAT
>>
Disgaea 5
Edf 4.1
Onechabara
>>
Guilty Gear
>>
>>319415235
Ratchet and Clank coming up looks fun.
>>
Nioh's coming out.
A limited edition of Estival Versus is coming out soon.
I just got one so I'm looking for a light in the tunnel too.
>>
>>319415492
something that's out now
>>
>>319415235
30fps cinematic experience.
>>
uncharted nathan drake
tlou remaster
>>
>>319415235
Infamous Second Son
>>
>>319415235

Playing Driveclub right now and I finished Omega Quintet a few days ago. At least that's what I'm focusing as far as pure PS4 exclusives are concerned for the moment.
>>
>>319415776
i know this is a joke but TLOU actually has amazing multiplayer, its better than the story mode for sure.

Ive honestly never seen more well designed maps in years
>>
>>319415520
>Nioh's coming out.
Unfortunately not any time soon.

It's supposedly coming 2016, but since there is no date, it's safe to assume we have to wait until summer at the least.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95 KB, 1440x810
>>319415391

Is EDF 4.1 coming to PC? Or is that just speculation? Since it claims to run at 1080p/60FPS on PS4 should I just go ahead and buy it now? Game looks ffun, but I've never played one before.

>>319415329

Would I like it if I liked Ikaruga?
>>
>>319415329

Resogun is fun as fuck

Play it OP
>>
>>319416149
It's all speculation about EDF 4.1 coming to PC but no one knows and Xseed hasn't said anything. The frame rate is supposedly really solid on the PS4 and only dips when there is a ton of shit on screen.
>>
>>319415235
a playerbase that isn't made up of toxic dweebs that love gaming so much they'll spend thousands of dollars just to play them at a 15% high resolution.

There is something profoundly disturbing about people that take gaming that seriously.
Don't define yourself by your favourite form of media people
>>
>>319415996
I don't understand how people can say the multiplayer is anything but tacked on shit

The Multiplayer mode in Uncharted 4 looks fun though
>>
>>319416450
>actually has gameplay unlike the story mode
>sneaking is the main element of gameplay
its not even the main element in metal gear anymore
>incredible amount of options for classes
yes it sucks that you have to unlock them over time
>actually requires team play
i can see why you would dislike this with pubs, they are fucking retarded

Still the best console multiplayer in years, I was hoping metal gear would win me but TLOU is still much more balanced even with the DLC. It definitely has its share of issues though.
>>
>>319416290

How's the online? I hear it's usually a mess in EDF games.
>>
>>319416149
EDF 4.1 is coming on PC
>>
>>319415235
MLB The Show if you like baseball. N++ is a great platformer. Until Dawn is supposed to be good.
>>
>>319418937
Just like Halo 3.
>>
>>319415235
Japanese exclusives. Games not delayed forever, no PCocks, cheaper hardware, less issues and errors in games, superior versions of PS3 games.
>I got PC to play one multiplat
?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.