[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Neo Bahamut remade >Orchestral interpretations of Anxious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 0146_thumb[2].jpg (27 KB, 554x313) Image search: [Google]
0146_thumb[2].jpg
27 KB, 554x313
>Neo Bahamut remade
>Orchestral interpretations of Anxious Heart and Turks Theme
>Tifa and Scarlet slap fight remade
>Weapons
>Highwind flying with even more depth
>Materia system
>Fully voice acted
>Midgar expanded in scale to feel like an actual thriving city and includes more areas to explore
>confirmed time and time again that most elements of the original story won't be changed

How could anyone say they are not hyped for this?
>>
>>319414905
The English dub is terrible.
>>
>>319415025

of course, virgins with no lives always find the negative
>>
>>319414905
>VA
>a good thing
I want neo-/v/ to leave already.
>>
>Weapons
>hitting giant robots toes for 10m

Also I think the summons will never reach what XV is doing with them, like Ramuh giving you a sick ass view of the entire landscape. The scale is so insane.
>>
>>319414905

If it was going to be any good they'd of would of made a new game instead of digging up this old corpse of a game.

I loved it back in the day, but really, what's the point other than needing the free hype of the original to cover up a lack of ideas or quality.

Dead game from a company clean out of ideas
>>
gee, a bunch of superfluous bullshit.
>>
not being a shit blind fanboy or a shill helps not being hype over a shit ruined remake
>>
>>319414905
>Tifa and Scarlet slap fight remade
Five minute QTE with the weapon rampaging in the background.
>>
>Highwind flying with even more depth

will bet anything they change it to a menu based system like the airship in ff10
>>
>>319414905
I really don't like real-time combat in JRPGs. I set the game to pause when I'm in menus in FFXII.
>>
Neat.
FFVI/V remake when
I would have said IV, but lets be honest. it's been done to hell and back
>>
Its split into this sort of episodic bullshit, so I imagine you'll be paying full price for each new "episode"
>>
One small touch thats really important to me is when you get the sub Emerald Weapon is down there being terrifying.
First time you go down and see him had such a great WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING? moment I hope they keep. That scare factor is kept alive by the fact he is a god damn superboss too, so even knowing he exists doesnt make him not scary. You do not want to bump into that shit until you're well prepared.
>>
I'm guess fighting the weapons in real time is going to be really weird.
>>
File: 23421.jpg (80 KB, 426x382) Image search: [Google]
23421.jpg
80 KB, 426x382
its episodic it breaks muh immersion i dont want to get to a certain point and then NEXT TIME ON REMAKE WAIT 4-6 MONTHS TO CONTINUE YOUR ADVENTURE WITH CLOUD AND COMPANY it'll lose peoples interest instead of pouring hours into the game to progress like normal youll be suddenly stopped then have to wait, people will move onto something else or spend so much time doing trivial extras they'll add to extend and episodes life like KILL RESKINED ELITE SHINRA,COMPLETE IN UNDER etc that they'll burn out and lose interest that way
>>
>>319414905
I'm more looking forward to Cid acting like Cid, and that faggot Palmer getting hit by a truck.
>>
>>319415863
split up into entirely separate games.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.