[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people here who will only buy nintendo/sony/xbox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>There are people here who will only buy nintendo/sony/xbox consoles whether it's the best console/has games/they like it or not

Why do people have blind allegiance to corporations who are only out to make money off you?

Post your main console for each generation

Super Nintendo > Nintendo 64 > PS2 > Xbox 360 > Wii U > PC
>>
NES > SNES > N64 > PS2 > PC from then on
>>
>>319413807

>buying any console

Corporation slave right there.
>>
ZX Spectrum and Amiga 600 before...

Nintendo 64 > Nintendo Gamecube > PS3 > Wii U
>>
>>319413807
Idort master race nigga!
>>
>>319413807
Meh. I don't care enough.
I've always been mainly on PC, PC has always been the filler-in or what I'd spend time on when I didn't feel like a specific game on a console, but I have owned and played a lot on:
>NES
>PS1
>PS1 (hacked/modded)
>PS2
>GBC
>GBA
>DS
>3DS
>N3DS
>PSP (phat and hacked/modded)
>Xbox
>Xbox (hacked/modded)
>Xbox 360
>Wii
>WiiU
>>
>>319413950
>buying anything
looks like you're the real slave here.
>>
>>319414079
Oh and
>haven't owned or really played on a real SNES, N64 or GC
>emulated them instead
>>
>>319413807
SNES>N64>PS2>Wii>PC
>>
>>319413807
I owned the Wii, 360, and PS3 last gen but ended up using the PS3 the most by the end of the generation. This gen I own both the PS4 and Xbox One and use the PS4 more.

NES > N64 > Dreamcast > Gamecube > PS3 > PS4
>>
I'm more of a Japanese game fanboy.
>>
>>319413807
Commodore 64 > PC > Playstation > Wii >PC

I really don't care that much, I have my favourite genres that are mainly on PC but I enjoy other things, I liked Mario Galaxy 1&2 a lot and they were basically my first Mario games ever, every platform have its own fair amount of good stuff, unless we are talking about something born already crippled like Jaguar or 3DO, which I doubt will be repeated.
>>
>>319413807
because most consolefags are poorfags and have to justify to themselves that their purchase was best by being a fanboy
>>
>>319413807

It's limited budget. People without that issue that just don't buy a system because omfg sony, etc.. are mainly autistic.

Only very few i would say have had an issue with the company that made them stay away from their future products.
>>
ZX Spectrum > NES > SNES > Nintendo 64 > Gamecube/PS2 equally > PS3 > Wii U

But PC overall, which is why I usually just buy Nintendo consoles since they get the most exclusives I can't play on PC anyway.
>>
>>319413807
I've always owned both Nintendo and Sony consoles/handhelds. Had a 360 to play Halo/Gears but probably won't bother with the xbone. Picking sides is stupid as fuck.
>>
File: Pizza Time.jpg (27 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
Pizza Time.jpg
27 KB, 500x509
>>319413807

NES > SNES > N64 > PS2 > Xbox 360 > PC

That being said, keep in mind that I also owned a PS1, a GameCube, a Wii, a PS3, and a Wii U. With the exception of my never giving a shit about Sega, I'm pretty much an idort.

That being said, the current state of console gaming is a fucking joke and you're if you haven't moved on to PC as your primary gaming platform.

Especially if you bought a PS4 or an Xbone instead, since you can count the number of worthwhile exclusives each one has on one hand.
>>
>>319413807
>famicom
>ps1
Thats it. I'm not exactly rich enough to buy multiple ones in the same decade
>>
>>319413807
I'm idort every gen, bruh
>>
PS1 > PS2 > PS3 > PS4

Fuck off, OP.
>>
>>319413807
>NES
>SNES
>PS1
>I used my Gamecube and PS2 pretty equally
>Didn't like either the Wii or 360 that much, skipped the PS3 because 600 US dollars.
>PS4

The only real competitor I've never owned a system from is Sega, and that's just because they were out of business by the time I had the money to purchase my own consoles.
>>
> SNES
> N64
> PSX
> PS2/XBOX/GC
> PS3/360
> XBone

I only got the XBone over PS4 because I dislike Souls games, and without Bloodbourne, PS4/XBone are literally the same console.

Also my PC needs to be upgraded pretty badly. It was a hand-me-down from a friend, and was built to high-end 2010 standards.. but I haven't played anything except ASSFAGGOTS and Civ V on it.
>>
>>319413807
Add PS1 and the Wii and I'm same as you, OP.
>>
File: myamoto.jpg (59 KB, 1280x825) Image search: [Google]
myamoto.jpg
59 KB, 1280x825
>SNES
>N64
>NGC
>WII
>XBOX (two weeks)
>PC
No regrets, played all PS masterpieces with cousins or neighbors.
>>
I don't have any allegiance to any company
My allegiance is with the Japanese game industry

SONYNTENDOMINATION

Xbox go home
>>
>>319413807

Super Nitendo>I skipped>PS2>PS3>Both PS4 and WII U(because 2 richfags sold them to me at a very cheap price, feels good to be an idort)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.