[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't believe i used to spend so much time here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 531x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 531x550
Honestly guys, think about it. What exactly are you doing here?
>Talking about upcoming games for years, literally, and never talk about them 1 week after their release.
>Trash talk games to death that you will never play anyway
>Feminism, censoring, social justice warriors and all of that nonsensical USELESS crap that absolutely nobody cares about in the real world.
You know why this board is just plain bad? Because video games have been bad for many years now. It's only natural a boar dedicated to video games to be bad as well.
I am not talking about quitting 4chan in general. Just don't come to /v/ anymore. The first 3 days will be "hard" but in all honesty, i swear that once you "get out" and turn back to take a look at /v/ (look at the catalog) you will be overcome with deep sadness and regret, all those hours, days, Years spend here where you could've done so, so much more with that valuable time. And no, the "If you enjoyed that wasted time, it wasn't wasted" does not apply here. When was the last time that you had a GOOD time on /v/? And even if there is a good thread once in a blue moon, how many virulent threads did you have to overcome to get to that ONE thread?
Honestly, /v/, i care about you, leave this place.
Visit /mu/, get into good music, learn to play the guitar or the superior Bass Guitar.
Visit /lit/, 3 days on /lit/ will improve your life and critical thinking significantly because you actually learn something and don't have "That" feeling of having wasted yet another day. Just be sure to avoid the marxism fanatics.
Or you could even visit fucking /pol/, it's really fun these days. Actually learn about what's going on in this world behind the media bullshit.

>tl;dr
If you really, REALLY like it here, for whatever reason, then please by all means, continue having fun talking about your favorite hobby. I still suggest you try out everything that 4chan has to offer, especially /lit/.

With immense respect and Love
-Jason, Ιάσονας K.
>>
File: 1447326916674.png (3 KB, 411x354) Image search: [Google]
1447326916674.png
3 KB, 411x354
If it means I'll become a pretentious faggot like you, I'd rather not.
>>
>>319412284
>Visit /mu/, get into good music, learn to play the guitar or the superior Bass Guitar.
>Visit /lit/, 3 days on /lit/ will improve your life and critical thinking significantly because you actually learn something

lmao
>>
>>319412415
English is my 3rd langauge, /lit/ helped me a lot. Just one example.
>>
>>319412284
I see /lit/ is rubbing off on peole for those autobiographies, here's a tip from /v/, your life ain't interesting bud.
>>
>>319412284
Best thread in a long time.

also, check out "the power of now" by Eckhart Tolle, and maybe the youtube channel RSD. Good shit.
>>
/vr/ is pretty good.
>>
>>319412384
>everyone who doesn't talk like a nigger is being pretentious! Stop using words that i don't hear on a daily basis!
fuck.
>>
File: 1448513065523.jpg (13 KB, 122x126) Image search: [Google]
1448513065523.jpg
13 KB, 122x126
>>319413764
That's some mighty projection, Tyrone.
>>
>>319413861
>projection
and here we go with the "/v/ language".
cυck?
>>
File: 49755.jpg (30 KB, 256x358) Image search: [Google]
49755.jpg
30 KB, 256x358
>>319413990
>projection
>/v/ language
Just because you've never heard of it before /v/ started parroting it doesn't mean that it's "/v/ language."
>>
>>319414128
>le gallactic heroes reaction pic
Hello old friend :)
>>
File: 1445967354306.png (11 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445967354306.png
11 KB, 640x480
>>319414379
I've only ever used that Kircheis pick once in recent memory.
On /his/. In an argument about whether pikes were spears or polearms.

They're polearms.
>>
>>319414553
*pic
:(
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.