[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are the toilets I build in the settlements broken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: REEEEEEEEE.png (481 KB, 640x359) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEE.png
481 KB, 640x359
Why the fuck are the toilets I build in the settlements broken when I build new ones???
Why are there holes in the carpets????
WHY ARE THERE NO SHEETS ON THE BEDS?
WHY ARE THERE HOLES IN THE ROOF AND WALLS???
BETHESDA RESPOND
fallout 4 thread
>>
Muh hobbled existence
>>
>>319410634
There are holes in some of the roofs and walls.
>>
A SETTLEMENT NEEDS OUR HELP
>>
>>319410634
Use metal walls and roofs
>>
>>319410634
Fallout artstyle was fucked ever since FO3. You'd normally expect the wasteland to be full of trees (as we see around Chernobyl), yet it looks like it just had a severe forest fire. Additionally all houses look like they were abandoned 2 years ago, not 200 years.

The first two fallouts had this desolate artstyle because they were set in California, which is an arid region, but even back then you rarely saw holes in walls ore even pre-war unlooted houses.
>>
>>319412343
this, 200 year with no trees, how the fuck they have air too breath?
>>
>>319412623
Algae? I've got no fucking clue.
Maybe some other regions are full of trees that survived the war and are now producing the oxygen for the wasteland.
>>
File: settler.jpg (197 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
settler.jpg
197 KB, 1280x854
DESIGNATED
>>
>>319410634
Because it is an inferior game using outdated technology
>>
Reminder that the institute is the only place that has a working toilet. People up top doesn't even have any form of toilet, and there is nothing for them to wipe their ass with.
>>
File: 1413736852633.png (330 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1413736852633.png
330 KB, 330x319
>>319414609
>mfw the wasteland is literally India-tier
>>
>>319414918
Beat me to it
>>
>>319414609
In the far future when Nora/Nate is in their death beds, the next director will ask the vault dweller, "why did you choose the institute?" they would answer the wasteland is full of shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.