[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I went over to a friends house and he offered me to play diablo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: disnigga.jpg (362 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
disnigga.jpg
362 KB, 1920x1080
So I went over to a friends house and he offered me to play diablo 3, I never really looked into this genre so I reluctantly agreed

This game is fucking awesome

Diablo thread
>>
>people like this browse the same board as you
>>
File: diablonecro.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
diablonecro.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>319410546
Diablo 3 with friends was my first Diablo as well. I found it fun at first, but then I was surprised by how fucking easy it was. Literally the only thing that was a threat to me after I started leveling up, even when I set the difficulty to max, was the rotating pink laser things.

Then my cousin introduced me to Diablo 2. Holy shit OP, I know it's not as good graphically, but it's so much more fun and has legit challenging gameplay. Play D2.
>>
>>319410546
Hoping its gets price slashed during xmas. Already played it numerous times on my sister's account.

Not willing to for 40€ it.

When is that new Act coming out?
>>
It's only 'awesome' until you beat the game for the first time (which takes like 4 hours tops). Then it turns into a boring and pointless grind.

The single player campaign should have been at LEAST 5 times as long.
>>
>hey guys were giving you more stash tabs!
>but you have to play seasons for the next year to unlock them all
>>
File: 545.png (65 KB, 181x172) Image search: [Google]
545.png
65 KB, 181x172
d3 on ps3 was good but HOLY SHIT WHERE THE FUCK IS EXPANSION 2?
>>
I've felt the Diablo urge lately but I think I'll scratch it with Grim Dawn
>>
>>319412672
Did you try Van Hellsing?
>>
>>319410906
When did they ever say that they will increase stash size?
>>
>>319410717
>It's only 'awesome' until you beat the game for the first time (which takes like 4 hours tops). Then it turns into a boring and pointless grind.

So like every loot based ARPG?
>>
>>319410546

played at release, quit because it was dogshit, then came back for RoS because i hear it was slightly less awful and quit around the end of season 2

the loot system is garbage

greater rifts are shit

torment 6 is way too fucking easy

oh yeah and the writing for the main story is fucking awful
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.