[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your rank, Anon? DMG in 20h here. Does anyone know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: cs.jpg (43 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
cs.jpg
43 KB, 620x349
What's your rank, Anon?

DMG in 20h here. Does anyone know where I can find more stats about my games? I want to see if my CT side is weaker than my T side and the ingame stats are a lackluster.
>>
>>319408524
I'm MG2 in 160h which is probably pretty pleb but oh well.
>>
Global 1k hours
>>
>>319408524
nova 2 in 3571 hours
>>
i reached global and then i went esea, about 13~ average rws.
>>
LE in 300 hours.
>>
Global, 2000 Hours
>>
>>319408524

LEM - 250 hours.

Carried by my supreme smurf friend.
>>
>>319409376
>>319409490
>>319410423

You guys are pretty pathetic for spending that much time on a video game to be honest.
>>
>>319410612

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>319410741
Yeah, I guess. But still, don't these people have responsibilities and shit?

And that guy who's still in nova after that long should just kill himself if he's telling the truth.
>>
>>319410612
>>319410812

nice projection

let me guess - you are a scrub who spent thousands of hours and is still shit loool
>>
File: ainsley3.jpg (57 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ainsley3.jpg
57 KB, 300x300
>>319410812

>responsibilities and shit

Are you for real?

And yeah I agree about the nova, holy shit you must lack brain cells to be that bad.
>>
>>319408524
Gold nova 3 - 200 hours.

Pretty sure I'm the best in this thread. Maybe to ever even exist.
>>
>>319410889
I'm LE in 300 hours.

>>319410905
What's wrong with what I said about responsibilities?

Even if they still live with their parents, 1-3k hours on a single video game is pretty bad.
>>
LEM after 300 hours or so. I don't play that much anymore though cause I got fed up with the faggot Russians.
>>
>>319408524

smfc 2k hours
>>
SMFC - 500 hours.
>>
>>319412531
>>319412576

lol
>>
>>319411042

>having responsibilities

Gotta live the NEET life my man.
>>
DMG. Probably played around 100 matches. I'm not a good player though, I just know how to stick to strats and use pro90 / aug all fucking day. Shits getting silly to play since my opponents are beginning to 1 ding me with pistols across fucking long in split seconds. I usually play against eagle masters, as that's my friends' rank.
>>
MG1, 130 isb victories in, approaching 400hrs i think. But only within the past 20 games or so did i make the jump from silver to mg, before that it was DM, and casual since i found MM intimidating. Made a handful of great friends but ive only been getting in 2 or 3 games a week this past year so im losing touch with them. Feels bad.
>>
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I think I've just fucked up entirely.

So I have a smurf I used to use for CSGO back when my lower rank friends used to play, but I stopped using it for a while because it eventually outranked my main and all my friends eventually got better so I only used my main.

So I completely forget about this account, and don't log onto it for half a year. So a few weeks ago, my best friend made a deal with me that if he got DMG in CSGO, I would have to play WoW with him. I'm fine with this, because I've always wanted him to understand my obsession with the game.

So he gets placed in MG2 and he wants to play with me. My main is supreme, so I remembered my smurf. I hop on and my name is just a bunch of numbers. At this time, my friends on TeamSpeak are talking about some Bernie Jew shit about black protestors, and my friend goes "#BlackLivesMatter? More like #BlackLivesSplatter." In my marijuana induced state I found this to be hilarious so changed my name to it since I needed a new one anyways. I then get a message with "..." In horror I see my Boss messaged me. His wife is black. I'm fucked. I haven't even responded I'm so fucked. I played with him once or twice two years ago and he just quit. Completely forgot about him.

tl;dr Changed steam name to racist shit and probably getting fired for it
>>
Csgo-stats.com. Mg1 in 59 hours
>>
File: spedefacepalm.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
spedefacepalm.gif
1 MB, 320x240
MGE in 512 hours.
>>
>>319413109

Just say you let a friend use the account because he was on matchmaking cool down.
>>
>>319413109
Just tell him the truth, man. You were high as fuck, and are not a pussy who gets offended by racist >>jokes<<.
>>
Global in 300 hours
but lets face it
I'm probably the best at gaming in this thread
I mean, I'm really good you know? Quake, CS, Doom, HL, GunZ, TF2 and even good ol' CoD2, I always been first everywhere : - )
>>
Why do MG2's call hacks so much. Its always off one taps.
>>
>>319413683

Mad cause they're bad
>>
LEM 200 hours.
>>
Preordered it, got silver 2 in matchmaking about 1-2 years ago with about 50 hours logged.

Picked it up again a while ago and climbed all the way up to MGE (dual aks?) to bring it to a total of 45 wins, and 250 hours of playing-comp-idle-maptesting-exploring-eating-spectating.

Pretty fun, I've managed to get this far in the climb without being carried hard and without practice. Definitely need to start practising to get higher than DMG, though, I've seen the vids of the crazies at and above that tier. I can't hit shit with anything other than an UMP/M4S and they've carried me this far.
>>
>>319413109
Can you really get fired for shit like this?

top kek dont you have some kind of worker protection, rights?
>>
>>319413683
Preorder climb fag again. Silver tier was more fun because people just banter between each other. Anything from high gold to MGE is a hell of 'jesus god youre all so bad, how did you miss that, what are you doing ohhhh my godddd fuckkk you cunts suck' and allchat whine about smurfs every game.
High hopes for it getting better when people can blame themselves and not take soggy dumps on their team.
>>
>>319413538
Yeah, I think this is my best option. But fuck, I just know he's not gonna drop this, even if I don't get fired.

>>319413573
I feel like telling him I smoke is probably a bad idea since it's not legal in my state yet.

>>319413903
I have no idea. But I'm still going to look terrible if he takes it to HR or some shit.
>>
>>319410812
I've been playing csgo since early 2013, having 1.3k hours. I have responsibilities and do them.
>>
>>319411042
You obviously don't like video games very much
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.