[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lK sSqx5X18 >You'l
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: FF7logo.jpg (33 KB, 648x340) Image search: [Google]
FF7logo.jpg
33 KB, 648x340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lKsSqx5X18

>You'll never experience leaving Midgar for the first time and hearing this play
>>
That's right, because I'm never going to play a blatant turd of a game.
>>
>>319401268

But I did experience it, back in like 2001 when I finally got a hold of the game.
>>
>>319401268
Some people will.

>>319401385
>hasn't played it
>calls it shit
>>
>>319401547
I played the first hour or so. It's an absolutely terrible game, enjoyed only by retards who actually think the story is interesting instead of a dumb clusterfuck.
>>
>>319401613
first cd is like the only good part of the game
>>
>>319401613
>I'm never going to play it
>I totally did play it

My ass you did.
>>
>>319401613
>Being this autistic
>>
>>319401923
He never did experience Gold Saucer.
He never put Cloud in drag.
He never did see Cloud in a wheelchair.
>>
>>319401268
Yer damn right I won't, because I don't play overrated shit
>>
>>319401268
I don't play turn based garbage. I'm looking forward to doing that in the remake, though.
>>
File: Autism-Awareness-Ribbon.jpg (77 KB, 630x485) Image search: [Google]
Autism-Awareness-Ribbon.jpg
77 KB, 630x485
>>319402054
>I don't play games because of the fanbase
>>
File: Max, the bait detector.gif (3 MB, 500x207) Image search: [Google]
Max, the bait detector.gif
3 MB, 500x207
>>319401613
>>
>>319402054
>he plays underrated games like Bioware stuff
>>
Have to admit that was one of my most memorable moments in gaming.. I remember being shit at RPG's as a kid and having a really long drawn out fight at the end of the motorbike section and only just scraping through. Good times.
>>
>>319402046
He never did watch Tifa get embarrassed by everyone else watching her fuck Cloud under the Highwind.
He has no style.
He has no grace.
That anon has a funny face.
>>
>>319401268
That was something. I didn't have a SNES as a kid, so I missed all the big JRPGs. Like a lot of other people, FFVII was my first, and just realizing "Wait, that was just one city in an entire WORLD?" was such an eye opener. Aside from Resident Evil and Tomb Raider, I had pretty much only played side scrollers, fighting games, and racing games up to that point, so I had no idea a game could be that big. I about shit myself when my friend told me that he had been playing it for 30 hours.
>>
>>319402898
>Non canon shit
>>
>tfw from the beginning to kalm town was the only part of the game i knew for 2 years cause i didn't have a memory card
>tfw finally getting one and reaching cosmo canyon

there are no words for how hype this game was
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.