[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ah yes, my favorite romantic comedy Street Fighter V!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: how to lose a guile in 10 days.jpg (159 KB, 800x1003) Image search: [Google]
how to lose a guile in 10 days.jpg
159 KB, 800x1003
Ah yes, my favorite romantic comedy Street Fighter V!
>>
joke's on you

im erection anyway
>>
File: Stare.gif (981 KB, 342x239) Image search: [Google]
Stare.gif
981 KB, 342x239
She's so beautiful FUCK.
>>
>Two DLC costumes are now the face of your video game
>>
>>319400925
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
>>
Why does she look like a MTF?
>>
>>319400605
I read that post on tumblr as well. You jackass.
>>
>>319400925
At least it isn't the CHARACTERS like Xrd. Seriously, fuck them.
>>
God damn, how old are Ryu and Chun Li now? I'm even more surprised they are trying to put a story mode in to this shit, who gives a fuck about the story in flippin' STREET FIGHTER?!
>>
is Ryu x Chun Li canon?
>>
>>319401193
Not like it matters, Chun Li's an azn woman (doesn't age until she's 70l
And Ryu's an azn man who showers beneath waterfalls and shit (immortal)
>>
File: sweaty samurai.jpg (33 KB, 294x282) Image search: [Google]
sweaty samurai.jpg
33 KB, 294x282
>>319400605

>that Chun Li
>>
>>319401189
>b-b-but muh god's gift
>>
Let me guess, it's only for nips because of SJWs here?
>>
>>319400605
>>319400925
Wait is this official?
If so I guess that straight up confirms those design were meant to be default up until they realised they weren't iconic enough
>>
>that Chunny
Wow. They manage to make her fucking gorgeous while still preserving the character and making her recognizable.

Unlike fucking Ken who doesn't even remotely look like the same person anymore.
>>
Now i wished Ryu and Chun li were my parents, right after Bayonetta and BJ Blazkowicz
>>
>we'll make a different game and call it street fighter! anyway retards will buy anything with street fighter on it
fuck you guys for ruining my favorite franchises
>>
>>319400925
Don't you get them with that special edition?

I think only america is doing it by store
>>
>>319403813
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
>>
>>319403658
I'm surprised alternate reality Ryu+Chun kid isn't a character already
>>
>>319403498
>If so I guess that straight up confirms those design were meant to be default up until they realised they weren't iconic enough

Who knows but the alt costumes were confirmed canon a while ago.
>>
>>319400605
This art almost makes me sad that i won't have a physical copy of the game.
Print of this artwork when?
>>
>>319403498
>If so I guess that straight up confirms those design were meant to be default up until they realised they weren't iconic enough

Are you retarded?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.