[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kof 14 >50 characters on launch >sf5 >16 characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
>kof 14
>50 characters on launch
>sf5
>16 characters on launch with dlc already planned

Why is this allowed?
>>
I wouldn't mind DLC for KOFXIV, though. I want my New Face team
>>
Because people seem to eat up whatever shit Capcom gives them
I know so many people who are dropping SF4 to move onto SF5 because they feel like they have to (in spite of the fact that SF5 seems like it's going to be pretty shit)
>>
>>319399526
brand and company loyalty
>>
>>319399526
God I don't care about the shitty graphics anymore if its got a cast that big, just please, PLEASE dont fuck up the net code again. Make it at LEAST MKX levels of functional, god willing better though.
>>
>>319399526
Because one game looks like PS1 CGI and the other looks like a PS3 game. KOF14 looks a hell of a lot more fun anyways.
>>
why do you hipster faggots keep conveniently leaving out the fact that sf's dlc is free and is actually tested while kof's 50 characters are all going to be clunky shit? and the fact that sfv will have an actual player base and kof will just be spics over 0 bar connection netplay?
>>
>>319399526
Because KoF14 character models are made through a freeware character generator.
>>
>>319403063
>other looks like a PS3 game
ironically enough kof 14 is going to also be on last gen console as well as current gen ones. which is also some of the reason it looks kinda of ass
>>
I heard the SFV DLC characters were going to be free, one per month. Or am I wrong?
>>
>>319403459
They're unlockable and DLC if you're too lazy to unlock them.
>>
>>319403280
for the same reason you leave out that turtle fighter its shit
>inb4 i'm saying kof14 will be worth touching
no it wont fucking retard
>>
>>319403459
One every two months, and you can buy them with in-game money, the rate at which you can gain that in-game money without using true dosh remains to be seen.
>>
>>319399526
>16 characters on launch with dlc already planned
Whit WHAT? Really?
>>
File: AhNOtwC.jpg (588 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
AhNOtwC.jpg
588 KB, 1280x1280
>Finally videogames reached gen 5 levels of CGI quality
WE DID IT BROS
>>
>>319403792
Yes but the DLCs characters are already in the game and you can unlock them by juste playing. Buying the DLCs just give you the option to play with them right away
>>
>>319399526
tell me that chinese devs made that game
>>
>>319405606

SNK just got taken over by a Chinese company
>>
>>319399629
But they wouldn't be new anymore.
>>
>>319399526
IV started with how many?
Makes sense to release characters by one, the testing and nerfing of single fighters is easier than dynamically changing entire cast.
Just wait until entire IV roster gets rereleased and then get it.
>>
One looks like a Dreamcast game.

The other looks like a Saturn game.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.